Corporate Immigration Compliance Officer Training
|Find A Class Near You:
||View Dates And Locations For This Seminar
Our Corporate Immigration Compliance Officer Training is a full-day program designed to enable participants to assess the need for and status of their companies' immigration compliance, identify vulnerabilities, and create and implement an effective immigration compliance plan, policies and procedures. In addition, this one-day training provides information on ICE's approach to immigration enforcement, especially since 2009.
The presentation includes recent case examples of ICE enforcement and demonstrates to employers the wide-ranging effects of immigration regulation noncompliance.
We will cover:
In addition to valuable insight into immigration compliance, you also receive a model policy that is ready to use or customize!
- ICE Best Practices for Employers,
- How to complete and store I-9 documents
- How to Conduct an I-9 Self-Audit
- How to deal with Social Security No-Match Letters
- How to use E-Verify
This one-day seminar is held from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm on the date posted herein. Misunderstanding or not being up-to-date with the current immigration regulations is not a defense for employers when ICE comes knocking, so make that first step toward establishing a defense by taking this comprehensive seminar.
- Immigration Control and Reform Act and Its Application to U.S. Businesses
- Stepped-Up ICE Worksite Enforcement Strategy: Civil and Criminal Liability for Non-Compliance
- Role of Corporate Immigration Compliance Officer
- ICE Best Employment Practices Training: Employer Immigration Compliance Plan, Policies and Procedures
- E-Verify: Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) and Getting Started with E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification Program; E-Verify for Federal Contractors
- Form I-9 Overview
- I-9 Administrator Training
- I-9 Self-Audits: The Best Way to Prevent I-9 Disasters
- SSN No-Match Update for Employers
- Subcontractor Compliance
- How to Balance Employer Immigration Compliance with Non-Discrimination and Diversity
- Role of Employer in Procuring Work Visas and Green Cards for Employees, Visa Compliance Issues
|About The Provider:
||I-9Seminars.com, is a nationwide provider of cutting-edge employer immigration compliance training for HR professionals, management, business owners, I-9 administrators and business lawyers.
Our mission is to have the best industry experts on I-9s, E-Verify, and other Employer Immigration Compliance issues, share their expertise with professionals in the field.
In addition to training, we provide expert analysis on a daily basis covering corporate immigration compliance and work visas and any significant development affecting businesses in the field of Immigration Law.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
|Keywords For This Course:|
I-9 audit, Form I-9, compliance, immigration compliance, E-Verify, I-9 training, ICE enforcement, ICE best practices, I-9 Administrators, immigration
|Currently Scheduled Dates For This Seminar|
|There currently are no scheduled dates for this seminar. Please click here to search for another course.||
The 7 Traits Of A Successful HR Manager
Disability Discrimination And The Interactive Process
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
How To Keep HR From Being The Employee Complaint Department
HR′s Strategic Role In Team Building
21 Tips For Managing Employees Who Work Remotely
Multi-State Payroll Tax Compliance
HR For Beginners
Inclement Weather Pay Policies
Is It FMLA Or The “Friday-Monday Leave Act”? How To Identify And Investigate Employees Who Are Gaming The System
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Curbing Unauthorized Overtime
Retirement Plan Training Courses
Best Practices For Employee Giving Programs
Fundamentals Of An Employee Recognition Program