Advanced Certificate Program In HR Management
|Find A Class Near You:
||View Dates And Locations For This Seminar
As HR professionals rise to positions of more authority, the success attributes - or competencies - shift significantly.
Instead of focusing on just day-to-day departmental work, today¡äs HR leaders must create departmental vision, define and align the HR function to achieve larger organizational goals, take the lead in strategic initiatives such as planning, forecasting, business strategy, and the accomplishment of the organization-wide business plan and objectives, and to generally "be more strategic".
However, many in HR are unclear about how to make this shift. That¡äs where our Advanced Certificate Program In HR Management can help.
During this comprehensive Certificate Program, you will learn how to shift your behavior from simply performing daily tasks to focusing on the bigger picture of driving results in HR.
On Day One you¡äll start improving your HR leadership skills, right away, through increasing your knowledge of current, critical legal issues in HR management, such as accommodating mental disabilities, handling FMLA abuse and disability fraud, and recognizing strategic methods to reduce cost and minimize organizational risk.
On Day Two, you¡äll further develop your leadership skills through learning the core competencies of leadership - and how to immediately modify behavior to be more effective in managing others and developing a team. Contemporary issues covered include how improve team member performance, how to manage and drive change, act decisively in a leadership role, and how to handle supervisor challenges such as managing friends and older and younger team members.
On Day Three, you¡äll learn how to adjust your leadership behavior to align the HR department with organizational goals. Day Three includes in-depth discussion on HR strategy, including: best practices in compensation and benefits, cost effective talent acquisition and management methods, best practices in learning and development, and employee relations, talent management, and organizational culture strategies.
Key Agenda Items
- The role of today¡äs HR Business Partner
- Clarifying roles and responsibilities to minimize conflict with other functional groups
- What to do - and not to do - to improve HR¡äs brand image and level of influence within the organization
- Clarifying the issues that HR owns ¨C and HR doesn¡ät own
- Managing performance &providing feedback
- Encouraging and achieving results
- Developing people
- Managing change
- Developing innovative solutions
- Understanding your compliance obligations FMLA, ADA, COBRA, and other federally- and state-mandated laws
- Understanding contemporary strategies in benefits and compensation
- Understanding how to create an effective benefits survey to obtain valuable data
- How to create a strategic orientation program that drives results and an ROI for the organization
- Common organizational mistakes in developing training programs and how to avoid them
- Identifying and developing resources and budgets
- Beyond reviews: understanding the action steps to effectively manage employee performance
- Learning the basic principles for providing a high performing organization with a robust culture
- Understanding generational and cultural diversity and U.S. demographic shifts
- Identifying strategies to coach, mentor, and develop supervisors and managers to facilitate positive employee relations
- Understanding your current role and what it will take for you to further develop as a leader
- How to create a personal and professional action plan
In addition to the three-days of in-person training, you also receive:
- Access to our Training &Certification Programs for FMLA, ADA, COBRA, HIPAA, and the FLSA. Not only do these programs include numerous administrative tips and procedural recommendations for keeping in compliance, you also receive FREE updates whenever the law changes!
- On-Demand access to the following training sessions:
- How To Make A Business Case For HR Initiatives
- How HR Professionals Can Think Strategically
- How To Identify Leaders Within Your Organization
- Succession Planning Tips
- How To Use Performance Tools To Coach Up Or Counsel Out
- Time Management for HR Professionals
Key Benefits Of Attending This Event:
Desinged for HR professionals with at least one year¡äs experiance, this comprehensive event provides you with all the tools and practical knowledge you need to be an effective HR leader and decision maker.
By attending, you will:
- Gain the confidence you need to deal with everything from hiring and firing policies to investigations to complex employment law issues
- Discover strategies to tackle the most challenging HR management issues you will face, including how best to train your managers and supervisors, how to best utilize HR metrics, how to to align HR objectives with the overall goals of your organization, and lots more!
- Learn best practices to implement and improve your - and your company¡äs - performance immediately
- Earn a "Certificate in Human Resource Management" that will significantly increase your value within the organization
- Receive access to our Training &Certification Programs for FMLA, ADA, COBRA, HIPAA, and the FLSA. Not only do these programs include numerous administrative tips and procedural recommendations for keeping in compliance, you also receive FREE updates whenever the law changes!
- Network with fellow HR professionals in an ideal setting for sharing ideas
- Earn 21 PHR / SPHR re-certification credit hours!
How To Earn Your Certifications
- Your "Certificate in Human Resource Management"
Upon completion of this seminar, you will be awarded with a "Certificate in Human Resource Management"! This certificate will become a permanent addition to your professional resume, and greatly enhance your value to your organization. Your Certificate will be mailed to you after you complete the seminar.
- Your "Certified Administrator" Designation
Simply complete any of the Training &Certification Programs included with this course, then pass the exam and we¡äll mail your Certificate directly to your home or office!
- PHR / SPHR Re-Certification Credits!
This program has been approved for 21 re-certification credit hours through the HR Certification Institute.
For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org. The use of this seal is not an endorsement by HRCI of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met HRCI¡äs criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.
Below are the times for this three-day course, which starts on the dates posted herein.
Day 1: 8am - 4pmSpecial Pricing
Day 2: 8am - 4pm
Day 3: 8am - 4pm
An "Early Bird" discount is offered for registrations made 30 days prior to the seminar date, so register today!
|About The Provider:
||HRcertification.com offers seminars and online training programs to help you better understand and administer the regulations and compliance requirements for COBRA HIPAA, FMLA, ADA, Payroll, Retirement Plans, Cafeteria Plans, and other federally-mandated compliance areas.
We also offer courses on conducting Internal Investigations, Performance Management, and Recruiting & Hiring, as well as specialty courses for HR Generalists.
Used by almost every major company and TPA in the country, each of our programs includes numerous tips, examples, recommended procedures, realistic scenarios, and interactive quizzes - all designed to help ensure you are learning.
Our programs also allow you to earn either a valuable "Certified Administrator" designation (for our online programs) or a Skills Certificate (for our in-person seminar attendees)! We also offer a "Certified TPA" Program for Third Party Administrators!
FYI, our seminars and online programs typically qualify for eight or more hours of PHR and SPHR re-certification credits. Seminar Policies
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
|Keywords For This Course:|
employment and labor law, employment law, Employment Law Seminar, labor employment law , labor law, Employment Law Training, employment law update, personnel , personnel law, personnel law seminar, personnel law training, personnel law update, human resource management, human resource management system, human resource management training, human resource program, human resource regulation, human resource seminar, human resource services , human resource tool, human resource training, human resource training program, human resource certificate, human resource certification, human resource conference, human resource consulting, human resource course, human resource education, human resource hr, human resource information, human resources seminar, human resources training, human resources certificate, human resources certification, human resources conference, human resources course, human resources education, human resources information, HR
|Currently Scheduled Dates For This Seminar|
|There currently are no scheduled dates for this seminar. Please click here to search for another course.||
How To Keep HR From Being The Employee Complaint Department
How To Get Your Managers To Cooperate With HR
9 Ways To Spot, Handle, and Reduce Workers′ Comp Fraud
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Reasonable Or Unreasonable Accommodation? How To Identify Disabilities And Handle Employee Issues - Without Violating The ADA
Multi-State Payroll Tax Compliance
Visa (Non-Immigration) For Payroll Professionals
IRS Rules For Travel Pay
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Service Animals In The Workplace: What You Need To Know
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
How To Communicate With Tact And Professionalism
Dealing with Difficult People
Dress Code Policy Do′s and Don′ts
How to Supervise People Seminar