Workers' Comp Training Seminar & Workshop
|Find A Class Near You:
||View Dates And Locations For This Seminar
Get Great, State-Specific Workers' Comp Training!
When an employee is injured at work, Workers' Compensation benefits are available to cover lost wages and medical costs related to the injury.
Whether those benefits spiral out of control or are properly managed depends on you - and your administrative prowess.
Join us for a two-day training course where you'll learn successful strategies for tracking, monitoring, managing - and avoiding - Workers' Comp incidents, including:
- Which workers are - and aren't - covered by Workers' Comp
- What kinds of injuries and illnesses are - and aren't - covered by Workers' Comp
- Your organization's rights and responsibilities for Workers' Compensation
- The Whats, Wheres, Hows, and Whys to successfully managing a Workers' Comp claim from injury to resolution
- Tips for handling the interaction/overlap ADA and FMLA laws have on Workers' Comp claims
- How to plan for - and prevent - certain types of claims
- How to prevent injuries and facilitate a safe culture in your workplace
You also get to practice what you learn with our Interactive Exercises that cover:
- Managing large value and/or complicated claims
- Filling out forms
- Return to work issues
- The overlap of WC with FMLA and ADA
- Record retention/documentation/paperwork
- State-specific issues
By enrolling, you also receive On-Demand access to several specialty training webinars that you can access whenever you need them!
These training courses cover key administrative and compliance tips on everything Worker's Comp! Each session is presented by an industry expert, and is an invaluable resource for you to have - and which you can use at your leisure - as few or as many times as needed. What could be better?
- Workers' Comp 101: The Whats, Whens, And Whys
- Workers' Compensation Tips: 31 Practical Tips That Strengthen Your Workers' Comp Program - And Your Bottom Line
- 9 Ways To Spot, Handle, and Reduce Workers' Comp Fraud
- Tips For Tracking, Monitoring, And Managing Your Workers' Comp Claims
- Workers' Comp Cost Savings Tips
PHR / SPHR Re-Certification Credits!
This program has been approved for 14 re-certification credit hours through the HR Certification Institute.
For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org. The use of this seal is not an endorsement by HRCI of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met HRCI's criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.
| ||This Promotion Includes The Following Training|
| ||Course Name||Provider||Date|
| ||Included On-Demand Webcasts|
| ||OSHA Recordkeeping 101||The Industry Calendar||N. A.|
|About The Provider:
||HRcertification.com offers seminars and online training programs to help you better understand and administer the regulations and compliance requirements for COBRA HIPAA, FMLA, ADA, Payroll, Retirement Plans, Cafeteria Plans, and other federally-mandated compliance areas.
We also offer courses on conducting Internal Investigations, Performance Management, and Recruiting & Hiring, as well as specialty courses for HR Generalists.
Used by almost every major company and TPA in the country, each of our programs includes numerous tips, examples, recommended procedures, realistic scenarios, and interactive quizzes - all designed to help ensure you are learning.
Our programs also allow you to earn either a valuable "Certified Administrator" designation (for our online programs) or a Skills Certificate (for our in-person seminar attendees)! We also offer a "Certified TPA" Program for Third Party Administrators!
FYI, our seminars and online programs typically qualify for eight or more hours of PHR and SPHR re-certification credits. Seminar Policies
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
|Keywords For This Course:|
Workers' Comp, Workers' Comp training, Workers' Comp training seminar
|Currently Scheduled Dates For This Seminar|
|Workers' Comp Training Seminar & Workshop||Chicago, IL||11/3/2016||
The 7 Traits Of A Successful HR Manager
Disability Discrimination And The Interactive Process
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
How To Keep HR From Being The Employee Complaint Department
HR′s Strategic Role In Team Building
21 Tips For Managing Employees Who Work Remotely
Multi-State Payroll Tax Compliance
HR For Beginners
Inclement Weather Pay Policies
Is It FMLA Or The “Friday-Monday Leave Act”? How To Identify And Investigate Employees Who Are Gaming The System
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Curbing Unauthorized Overtime
Retirement Plan Training Courses
Best Practices For Employee Giving Programs
Fundamentals Of An Employee Recognition Program