"75% of employers' health care costs and productivity losses are related to employee lifestyle choices." – U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
The research is in … and the results are conclusive.
Taking simple steps to improve your employees' health can DRASTICALLY reduce your organization's health care costs. In fact, the CDC says companies will save $3 to $6 for every dollar they invest in employee wellness.
CEOs are demanding lower health care costs … and wellness programs are the cheapest, easiest ways to get there. So where to start?
You will learn:
- How employees' health (or lack of it) affects your direct and indirect costs
- The 7 steps to set up and administer a proper wellness program—from analyzing your staff to tracking results
- Best practices of America's top corporate wellness plans
- The I-I approach: How to use individual goals and incentives to maximize participation and results
- Which incentives work best—cash? Prizes? Time off?
- A dozen questions to ask yourself to see if your organization is on the right track
- How "token" wellness efforts can do more harm than good. (Lifestyle changes don't just happen … they require a pattern of relate, repeat, reframe.)
- How to track realistic ROI of your wellness program
/Finally, Brad will provide participants with a 10-point "Wellness Program Micro Audit" that they can print, save and continue to revisit to keep their wellness programs on course for success.
If you're not jumping on the wellness bandwagon yet, your competition probably is. In fact, a recent study showed that 76% of employee benefits plans are either adding or enhancing their wellness programs.
The goal: Spend a little bit of money to save a lot. This webinar will show you how—guaranteed. Sign up today!
P.S. FREE Bonus Gifts. Register for Easy Ways to Slash Health Care Costs through Wellness, and we'll send you 2 exclusive bonus downloads at no cost whatsoever—Benefits on a Shoestring and ROI-Based Analysis of Employee Wellness Programs. Find out how your organization can cut health care disability, recruitment, retention, and other costs by establishing a wellness program. Finally—you'll have charts, graphs and numbers to show to the C-suite. Brad Cooper's white paper is not available for purchase—but we'll rush it to you FREE when you sign up for this cost-saving webinar.
P.P.S. Your satisfaction is unconditionally guaranteed. If you are not satisfied with Easy Ways to Slash Health Care Costs through Wellness, we will issue you a full, 100% refund—but your free bonus downloads are yours to keep. It's that simple.
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.