What separates a rookie from a pro?
Rookies learn by trial and error. Pros have an actionable plan about what to say and how to act.
Whether you've been in a leadership role for a while, are new to it, or have it as one of your career goals, you know that one of the biggest challenges all leaders face is to be taken seriously.
To help you become a better leader, Business Management Daily has teamed up with training consultant Fred Kniggendorf, Ph.D., to present How to Talk and Look Like a Leader.
It's no accident that politicians devote a lot of energy to maintaining a positive public image so they're not treated dismissively by their colleagues or constituents. They're coached on how to communicate effectively, how to respond in certain situations, and how to appear confident and assertive.
In 75 fast-paced minutes, you'll learn:
- How to build a bank account of trust and why this is critical to team morale
- 2 things you can do to demonstrate loyalty to your team—and your organization
- Simple tips for developing an agenda so you—and your team—will stop dreading meetings
- Vocabulary tips: surprising sources of "leader-speak"
- What you need to do to make your workspace look more "presidential"
- "Executive posture"—a simple technique to lend more authority to your voice
- How to use "back-channel communication" to show you're listening to people
- 3 reasons for workplace negativity and what you can do to overcome them
- What to say—and not to say—when you have to communicate bad news
- How to determine and communicate your expectations to others
- When and how to say "No" when you have to
- What you can and can't manage: The critical difference between actions and attitudes
- How you can use questions to manage an interaction with someone and why this works
- How to raise your team's visibility within your organization
- Is negativity sabotaging your leadership style?
Join us and learn how to look and act like a leader.
P.S. Registration Bonus. The first 50 people who sign up for How to Talk and Look Like a Leader will receive The Truth About Leadership. This insightful Special Report identifies the seven pillars of successful leadership – and provides set-by-step advice on how to attain them. A $29.95 value yours free … IF you act now.
P.P.S. Guarantee: Your satisfaction is unconditionally guaranteed. If you decide that How to Talk and Look Like a Leader isn't all we've promised and more, we will refund 100% of your tuition. No questions asked – and your course materials and registration bonus are yours to keep.
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.