After many requests, the editors of the Administrative Professional Today newsletter have produced a webinar to take your minute taking skills beyond the basic level to master minute taker.
What makes a master minute taker?
- Do you have a moment of panic when you're asked to take meeting minutes?
- Do you worry that during a meeting you will be asked a parliamentary procedure question?
- Do you have trouble deciding what to record and what not to record in your minutes?
- Do you leave a meeting with pages of notes you can't decipher later?
- Are you lost on the follow up?
Minute taking is a skill that great admins should develop. Just like anything in life, practice makes perfect. The more you take minutes and prepare them, the better you get. Fight against your fear of taking minutes and learn to do it properly and with confidence.
Join our 25-year veteran administrative professional and minute taker, for Advanced Minute Taking Workshop. This webinar is designed to assist you in perfecting your minute taking skills so you continue to excel. It is also beneficial to those who have aspirations of moving to the advanced level by helping you gain additional knowledge and experience. By being a master minute taker, you will stand out from your peers and competition.
Learn efficient and effective techniques for:
- Preparing for and running an effective meeting
- Understanding basic parliamentary procedure
- Communicating with the meeting chair for better clarity
- Recording minutes (what you should and should not write down)
- Transcribing minutes (how to do it right the first time)
- Following up after the meeting
As a bonus, included in the webinar is a valuable list of resources and templates you can use to master minute taking and keep as a reference whenever you need it.
Join us for Advanced Minute Taking Workshop to elevate your minute taking skills to the master level. You'll emerge more competent … more confident … and more valuable than ever before.
And because this is an interactive webinar, there is no limit to the number of admins who can participate at your location. What's more, we'll answer all your admin questions and you'll be able to hear your fellow administrative professionals' questions — and benefit from our expert presenter's answers.
FREE Bonus Gift. The first 50 registrants will receive Business Communication Toolkit Vol. 1: Written Communication—Your Guide to Professional Editing, Proofreading and Grammar. This handy guide gives you all the tools you need to create polished documents, develop a style manual for your organization, proofread to perfection and avoid grammar and word usage errors. It's a $39.95 value, but we'll email the PDF to you FREE when you register for this productivity-enhancing event.
Your Satisfaction is Unconditionally Guaranteed. If the Advanced Minute Taking Workshop fails to meet your needs, let us know. We'll refund 100% of your tuition — no questions asked — but your course materials and bonus download are yours to keep. It's that simple.
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.