Executive Rewards: How To Determine Which Benefits And Perquisites Are Right For Your Organization
|Date / Time:
Companies are facing the challenge of attracting and retaining top talent amidst increased shareholder and public scrutiny over executive pay and an improving economy that gives executives freedom to move elsewhere if they choose. And online executive compensation surveys and Sarbanes-Oxley disclosure rules make it easier now than ever before for your executives to discover what your competitors are offering.
There's no way around it: You have to stay on top of crafting attractive executive compensation packages that include the rewards your executives want while still aligning with your business strategy and your stakeholders' interests.
So how can you be sure you're not throwing away a big portion of your budget on something that's not effective? If the rewards aren't in line with your organization's direction, or if they cause executives to engage in behavior that's contrary to the conduct your company wants and needs, you could be in trouble. Striking the right balance with your executive compensation plan can be tricky to say the least. Get tips for designing a smart executive rewards program that aligns with your corporate goals without creating unnecessary risk.
Participate in this interactive webinar, and you'll learn:
- Why having an effective rewards management strategy may be particularly important when it comes to attracting and retaining C-suite employees in today's economy
- How to tell if your current executive rewards practices align with your business strategy
- Steps to evaluate your remuneration strategy for top executives
- Who should be involved in the discussion
- Best practices for matching up rewards, and how to tell if the executive reward strategy at your organization is still appropriate
- The importance of the job, the market, internal equity, and individual and business performance factors
- An update on the Dodd-Frank regulations, and how they affect your strategy here
- How to achieve balance between fixed and variable rewards and short- and long-term rewards
- Whether executive job grades or bands are a good idea in today's economy
- How corporate governance codes, listing rules, and investor guidelines generally come into play when setting competitive executive rewards packages
- Peer group comparisons to use, and how to position your rewards against those benchmarks
- How to achieve a balance between the major parts of the rewards package and the positioning of short- and long-term incentives
- Practical tips for deciding on the specific benefits and perquisites you will provide
In just 90 minutes, you'll learn how to create an effective executive rewards program that works for your organization. Register now for this informative event risk-free.
About your Speaker:
Martin Somelofske of Hay Group focuses on the areas of rewards, employee benefits, and compensation with an emphasis on valuing and communicating executive total remuneration. In his 35-plus year career, he has worked with the private, public, and not-for-profit sectors to help them solve a diverse set of business challenges.
Kurt Fichthorn is a senior principal and the northeast practice leader for executive compensation in Hay Group's Metro New York office. He has more than 20 years of experience providing executive compensation advisory services to a broad range of public and privately held organizations in diverse industries, and he advises boards and executives on all matters related to executive compensation and benefits.
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|Licenses / Designations / Educational Credits:||phr/sphr|
All US States: 1.5
|About The Provider:
||BLR® is the leader in helping organizations, and their employees, reduce safety, environmental and employment compliance-related legal exposure, stay on the right side of law, and achieve their full potential. We offer best-in-class compliance product and services that includes news, information & analysis, best practice guidance, employee training and turn-key tools delivered in a wide range of formats from online applications, live events and websites to books, CD's, Video, Posters and newsletters geared to all sized organizations and industries.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
How To Properly Complete A Form I-9
Workplace Investigations 101: The Basics For Conducting Workplace Investigations
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Employee Handbook Updates for 2017: How To Ensure Legal Compliance And Avoid Liability
PTO Plan Or Traditional Vacation And Sick Time? The Pros and Cons Of A Paid-Time-Off Plan
Pre-Employment Screening: Can I Ask That Question?
Agile Basics For HR
Strategic HR Basics: A Practical Approach To Working More Strategically In HR
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Basics Of Affirmative Action Planning
How To Identify And Investigate Claims Of Bullying
How To Change The Perception Of The HR Department
The Essentials Of HR Law
FMLA Training &Certification Program
ADA Training &Certification Program