Need to know the latest National Labor Relations Board developments? Want to keep unions out of your workplace? Both are important. But can any one person advise you not just on how to keep organizers from succeeding, but on what's happening (and GOING to happen) at the NLRB?
We don't think so. That's why we have teamed a leading labor and employment attorney with one of America's top union experts – and created a comprehensive briefing on what you need to know. Introducing Unions 2012: NLRB Moves and Employer Strategies.
Part I: Keeping Unions at Bay:
- 14 steps to better employee relations
- The 10 early warning signs of union activity in your workplace
- How vulnerable YOUR organization is to union campaigns
- The mistakes your managers are making RIGHT NOW that practically invite a union to step in
- Big Labor's newest organizing tactics — and how to counteract them (without violating the NLRA)
- Practical changes to your current HR practices to make employees not even think about wanting a union
- What President Obama has promised the unions — and how he still plans to follow through
- And much more!
Part II: The "New NLRB" – Game-Changing Rules and Rulings That Impact ALL Employers:
- New "quickie election" rules
- Posting requirements
- The NLRB's stance on how to react to employee's Facebook comments
- DOL's persuader rules
- Rulings on arbitration agreements and employee class-action rights
- How the Board will change in Obama's second term – or Romney's first
- And more!
Any ONE of these items could dramatically affect your workplace. Yet you'll get an in-depth briefing on ALL of them with Unions 2012.
And because this a webinar, there is NO LIMIT to the number of executives, managers and supervisors who participate at one site. What's more you can ask David Rittof and Gary Moss your union-related questions – and benefit from the answers they give you AND your fellow attendees.
It's easy to put off communicating with your employees, and even easier to ignore the potential warning signs of unionization. But dealing with a disgruntled workforce, and their aggressive union reps? That's not so easy.
The good news is that there are moves you can make — right now — to make sure that doesn't happen.
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.