Stay Interviews And Other Coaching Strategies: How To Retain Top Talent And Build Buy-In
|Date / Time:
Supervisors and employees alike are frustrated. With increasing workloads, longer hours, and less training, it's no wonder job satisfaction is at an all-time low. As an HR manager, how can you motivate your managers and help them get the support they need be successful? How can YOU keep your best employees happy and engaged so they stick around, deliver superior results, and avoid the "what's in it for me?" attitude that can keep your organization from meeting goals?
One way employers are winning the engagement battle is with coaching and mentoring programs and stay interviews, which reveal what they are doing right and areas where they need to improve. Consider these examples:
- MGM Grand's employee development and mentoring program led to over 90 percent of the casino's employees saying they're satisfied with their jobs and 89 percent agreeing that their work has special
- According to the Denison Leadership Development study, managers said coaching improved their conflict management skills, problem solving, and ability to motivate employees.
- Employees say that the best thing about coaching is being stretched beyond what they thought they could do, according to a Blessing White survey.
- A Novations study showed that more managers in successful organizations strayed from traditional leadership methods and relied more on coaching to increase employee performance.
By implementing a successful mentoring program and learning how to conduct an effective stay interview, you can help your managers become better leaders and keep your best employees on board, which will help your organization stay competitive and productive.
Participate in this interactive webinar, and you'll learn:
- What a stay interview is and how it can benefit your plans for coaching, leadership, and mentoring
- The top reasons exit interviews fail and how you can avoid these pitfalls
- How to use stay interviews to develop a comprehensive coaching, mentoring, and leadership program
- How stay interviews differ from exit interviews and opinion surveys
- Tips to make stay interviews successful
- Listening and probing exercises you can put to use immediately
- Supervisors' impact on retention and why involving them with stay interviews is crucial to the success of your coaching, leadership, and mentoring strategies
- How to track and report your results
- Retention success stories every HR manager can learn from
- How a certified employee retention program can help keep your best employees
In just 90 minutes, you'll learn how to help your managers and employees help themselves with effective mentoring and coaching strategies. Register now for this informative event risk free.
About your Speaker:
Kimberly A. Benjamin, PHR started Be Blessed Career Consulting Inc. and HR Strategies Plus LLC to be a resource for people who need assistance in career planning, goal setting, and new business development. Ms. Benjamin is also the executive director of A Purposed Transition, a non-profit organization designed to assist people in discovering their purpose through career and entrepreneurship exploration.
Ms. Benjamin has more than 20 years of human resource experience working for Fortune 500 Companies such as General Motors, Ford Motor Company, ITT Industries, and more. She teaches human resource management and entrepreneurship classes at University of Michigan College of Business, Wayne County Community College, Concordia University, and the Kingdom Business Institute.
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|Licenses / Designations / Educational Credits:||PHR/SPHR|
All US States: 1.5
|About The Provider:
||BLR® is the leader in helping organizations, and their employees, reduce safety, environmental and employment compliance-related legal exposure, stay on the right side of law, and achieve their full potential. We offer best-in-class compliance product and services that includes news, information & analysis, best practice guidance, employee training and turn-key tools delivered in a wide range of formats from online applications, live events and websites to books, CD's, Video, Posters and newsletters geared to all sized organizations and industries.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
How To Properly Complete A Form I-9
Workplace Investigations 101: The Basics For Conducting Workplace Investigations
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Employee Handbook Updates for 2017: How To Ensure Legal Compliance And Avoid Liability
PTO Plan Or Traditional Vacation And Sick Time? The Pros and Cons Of A Paid-Time-Off Plan
Pre-Employment Screening: Can I Ask That Question?
Agile Basics For HR
Strategic HR Basics: A Practical Approach To Working More Strategically In HR
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Basics Of Affirmative Action Planning
How To Identify And Investigate Claims Of Bullying
How To Change The Perception Of The HR Department
The Essentials Of HR Law
FMLA Training &Certification Program
ADA Training &Certification Program