Satisfying OFCCP's Internet Applicant Rules
|Date / Time:
|| Audio Conference|
The Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs continues to clarify the definition of an Internet applicant and the evolving guidance gives employers additional direction and assistance. Moreover, the OFCCP has initiated a systematic process for monitoring adherence to the Internet Applicant Rule.
This live audio conference will review the continuously developing OFCCP guidance and provide you with a greater understanding of what is included in the definition of Internet and related technologies, who is an applicant, what records must be kept, the role of recruiters, managing data and what parameters an employer can establish around its application process.
AgendaFour Prongs to Internet Applicant Definition
Data Management ToolWhat Records Must Be Kept?How to Manage Applicant Data Associated With Job Fairs, College Recruiting and Employment AgenciesIssues Associated With New Technologies – Facebook® and LinkedIn®OFCCP's Monitoring Adherence to Internet Applicant RuleEffective Use of Applicant Data to Monitor for Adverse Impact and Defend Hiring ProcessFaculty
- Express Interest
- Basic Qualifications
- Remove From Consideration
Matthew J. Camardella, Esq.
Who Should Attend
- Partner in the Affirmative Action Practice Group at Jackson Lewis LLP, a national firm representing management exclusively in labor and employment matters
- Regularly advises and counsels employers from all industries throughout the country about this legally specialized area of law
- Directs the preparation of more than 400 AAPs each year and has defended hundreds of OFCCP audits, including corporate management compliance evaluations, for a broad range of employers across the country
- Serves as the practice group lead on responding to OFCCP allegations of systemic discrimination and has successfully resolved dozens of such claims
- Serves as general counsel to the American Association for Affirmative Action
- Regularly presents to industry liaison groups and other employer organizations around the country on EEO, affirmative action and diversity issues, including the Philadelphia Liberty ILG, for which he serves as vice-chair
- B.A. degree, College of the Holy Cross; graduate, with honors, Hofstra University School of Law
- bio info
This teleconference is designed for human resource managers, presidents, vice presidents, business owners and managers, recruiters, compliance officers, benefits professionals and attorneys.
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|About The Provider:
||Lorman Education Services has provided educational seminars and online training for professionals since 1987.
Since then, we've kept thousands of professionals in the United States and internationally current on the most pressing topics in a rapidly changing marketplace of ideas. Like you, we understand the need for concise, accurate information.
That understanding underlies each Lorman course, presenting the latest information on the laws and regulations critical to your organization's successful daily operations.
Moreover, each course receives our painstaking attention to be certain both the faculty and participants receive the individual attention necessary to achieve maximum benefit from the materials.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Reasonable Accommodation - Impairment
IRS Rules For Travel Pay
How To Write Clear, Concise, And Compliant Job Descriptions
Garnishments, Child Support Orders and Other Levies
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
How To Drive HR Strategy
How To Get Your Managers To Cooperate With HR
Dealing with Difficult People
HR′s Guide To Medical Marijuana In The Workplace
Personnel Records: What To Keep, What To Toss
Creative - And Free - Ways To Use LinkedIn As A Recruiting Tool
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
IRS Rules For Work Visas
How to Supervise People Seminar
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
The Essentials Of HR Law