Utilizing Microsoft® Word(TM) Features And Functions
|Date / Time:
|| Audio Conference|
Enjoy the time-saving benefit of learning shortcuts and 'must know' automation features. While you may have used Word™ for years, completing documents using basic features, the more in-depth features will add a new level of capability to current skill sets. Participants transitioning to version 2010 will regain their bearings on the new locations of Word™ commands. So many features and so little time!
GOTOWEBINAR is a registered trademark of Citrix Online, LLC and this event is not sponsored by or affiliated with Citrix Online.
- Warm-Up of Shortcuts, a Review for Selection, Navigation, and Formatting Techniques
- In-Depth Formatting of Paragraphs, Indenting, Spacing, Bullets and Numbering, Along With the Use of Style Sheets
- Using the Excel® Table Feature Within Word™ (No Need to Struggle With Calculations in a Word™ Table Any Longer!)
- Integrating Excel® With Word™
- Charting From a Word™ Table
- Heavy-Duty Headers and Footers With Section Breaks
- Automatic Table of Contents and Indexing
- Tracking Changes Made in Revisions and Comparing and Merging Versions
- Working With Templates
- Using Mail Merge to Create a Directory
- Quick Parts, Watermarks, and Graphics
- Inserting Screen Shots
Mitzi Gibson Katz
Who Should Attend
- Owner at Gibson Computer Associates/Micro Tutor
- Trained thousands of end users and developed curriculum for more than 28 years
- Taught special education classes in Kansas, Montana, and Alaska for the early part of her career, becoming interested in technology as the first personal computers were introduced to the market and has been teaching students how to use software applications ever since
- Master's degree in education, with an emphasis in special education classroom and administration
- bio info
This teleconference is designed for presidents, vice presidents, business owners and managers, supervisors, directors, associates, administrative professionals, accountants and sales and marketing professionals.
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|About The Provider:
||Lorman Education Services has provided educational seminars and online training for professionals since 1987.
Since then, we've kept thousands of professionals in the United States and internationally current on the most pressing topics in a rapidly changing marketplace of ideas. Like you, we understand the need for concise, accurate information.
That understanding underlies each Lorman course, presenting the latest information on the laws and regulations critical to your organization's successful daily operations.
Moreover, each course receives our painstaking attention to be certain both the faculty and participants receive the individual attention necessary to achieve maximum benefit from the materials.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
How To Communicate Assertively To Exude Confidence And Competence
Year End Legislative &Tax Changes In Payroll
Payroll Records: What To Keep, What To Toss
PTO Plan Or Traditional Vacation And Sick Time? The Pros and Cons Of A Paid-Time-Off Plan
Motivate Or Terminate
Workplace Investigations 101: The Basics For Conducting Workplace Investigations
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Agile Basics For HR
Employee Handbooks: 2017 Issues
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
The Essentials Of HR Law
How To Change The Perception Of The HR Department
FMLA Training &Certification Program
Certified Payroll Manager
Fundamentals Of Form W-2 &Form W-4 Processing