When it comes to project management, you can buy some pretty sophisticated software specifically designed to keep you and everything on track. However, not all of us have access to these expensive programs!
But ... you have some powerful tools right on your desktop that you can craft into quite a robust solution. Learn how Microsoft® Excel® can be your secret to project management.
When you think about it, Excel is great at the two things you absolutely need to create a project management tool: date math and maintaining lists. Open Excel and search for the word Project in online templates, and you will find dozens of templates that can help you tame your project planning and tracking tasks.
Join us for the newest webinar and we will teach you:
- Finding, Customizing and Saving Project Management Templates
- Understanding Time &Date Math in Excel
- Getting At-a-Glance Project Status Information
- Best Practices in List Construction and Formatting
- reate a project list that lets you know where things are at a glance
- Use date math to calculate time spent and time remaining on key tasks
- Find templates with powerful project management features already built in
- Repeat success by capturing your own repeatable projects and tasks to use over and over
Whether you're an Excel expert or just getting started, these techniques will be easy to implement. You'll discover valuable tips and tricks for letting Excel handle a lot of your more challenging project management tasks!
Learn features like:
- Conditional Formatting
- Time &Date Math Functions
- Table Formatting
- Charts &Graphs
Electronic project management is the way to go. Now's your chance to be more productive, make your job easier and streamline your project management process.
P.S. Registration Bonus: Sign up for Microsoft Excel for Project Management and we'll send you Microsoft Excel: Time-Savers for Every Skill Level Executive Summary. Avoid the pitfalls of Excel and get the most out of this program. No matter what your skill level is, Excel can save you time and increase your productivity. This Executive Summary is a combination of not one, but TWO training events led by Microsoft® Certified Trainer Melissa Esquibel.
P.P.S. Your satisfaction is unconditionally guaranteed. If you decide that Microsoft Excel for Project Management isn't all we've promised and more, we will refund 100% of your tuition. No questions asked — and your course materials and registration bonus are yours to keep.
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.