Creating Your Compensation Strategy Document: Get The Results - And Employees - You Want
|Date / Time:
In order to attract top performers and keep them motivated, you need a well-designed compensation plan that accounts for employee motivation, compensation cost control, and pay equity. And regardless of how well your compensation plan is designed, it won't work unless it is well-aligned with both your organization's overall culture and the rest of your business strategy.
Even though the economy is slowly recovering, you probably have limited resources available to reward employee performance. Don't miss our informative webinar when our compensation expert will lay out a step-by-step, organization-specific plan that will help you to allocate them.
Participate in this interactive webinar, and you'll learn:
- The positive impact of having an organization-specific compensation strategy - and the hurdles you'll face if you don't
- The key distinction between a compensation program and a compensation strategy, and why not having a clear view of how you'll treat rewards can hurt in the long run
- The direct link between a clear, cohesive theme that governs your compensation philosophy and your employees' morale
- Why aspirational phrases in mission statements and "corporate speak memorandums" can do your compensation strategy more harm than good
- Whether you should have a "signature reward program" that sets you apart from your competitors
- Tips for gaining management consensus
- How to develop compensation communications that avoid the common problems of being too simplistic or too vague
- How to articulate a value proposition that both inspires and guides employees
- The compensation-related values and principles you should be willing to commit to, in writing, to your employees
- How to evaluate whether your organization is best served by a simple, narrow compensation strategy or a complex, broad one based on your corporate culture and mission
- How to handle passive resistance to changes in your compensation strategy, including a discussion about how the lack of visible and vocal management support can render the entire effort pointless
- Why improper messaging does more damage, in many cases, than silence
- And much more!
In just 90 minutes, you'll learn the fundamentals of designing a comprehensive, effective compensation strategy document that works for your organization. Register now for this informative event for HR professionals.
About your Speaker:
Chuck Csizmar, CCP is a Global Compensation Consultant and the founder and principal of CMC Compensation Group, a professional services provider specializing in analytic, project management and consultative services for US and international clients. Csizmar has a deep and broad experience in the design, implementation and communication of US and international compensation programs.
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|Licenses / Designations / Educational Credits:||PHR/SPHR|
All US States: 1.5
|About The Provider:
||BLR® is the leader in helping organizations, and their employees, reduce safety, environmental and employment compliance-related legal exposure, stay on the right side of law, and achieve their full potential. We offer best-in-class compliance product and services that includes news, information & analysis, best practice guidance, employee training and turn-key tools delivered in a wide range of formats from online applications, live events and websites to books, CD's, Video, Posters and newsletters geared to all sized organizations and industries.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
How To Properly Complete A Form I-9
Workplace Investigations 101: The Basics For Conducting Workplace Investigations
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Employee Handbook Updates for 2017: How To Ensure Legal Compliance And Avoid Liability
PTO Plan Or Traditional Vacation And Sick Time? The Pros and Cons Of A Paid-Time-Off Plan
Pre-Employment Screening: Can I Ask That Question?
Agile Basics For HR
Strategic HR Basics: A Practical Approach To Working More Strategically In HR
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Basics Of Affirmative Action Planning
How To Identify And Investigate Claims Of Bullying
How To Change The Perception Of The HR Department
The Essentials Of HR Law
FMLA Training &Certification Program
ADA Training &Certification Program