Wondering how Microsoft® SharePoint® 2010 can improve your organization? Or maybe your department has moved all its file sharing, documentation and communication to SharePoint, but using is only a fraction of its capabilities.
Knowing how to easily navigate and move through SharePoint can mean the difference between a successful implementation and not so much!
Join us for Mastering SharePoint 2010. This fast-paced, 75-minute webinar will give you and your team the skills and confidence to use SharePoint effectively every day.
You'll learn what SharePoint is and how you can work with it to successfully share files, collaborate on projects and store important department information. You'll learn how there's more than one way to accomplish most tasks. SharePoint wants you to work the way you want to work.
Our expert instructor, Melissa Esquibel, Microsoft® Certified Trainer, will highlight the most exciting and important features of SharePoint 2010 and provide dozens of insider tips to maximize your time spent in the SharePoint platform.
Mastering SharePoint 2010 helps you bring together your people, documents, information and ideas in a customizable space where all team members can collaborate. We'll help you keep employees on top of projects (and deadlines) with intuitive calendar syncing … new blogging functionality … and an improved user interface.
- SharePoint Basics – Architecture and Interface.
- Lists &Libraries – Adding and editing content.
- Collaboration – SharePoint's great collaboration tools.
- Personalizing Your Experience – Creating Personal Views.
- Structure: What is this SharePoint thing anyway?
- Navigation – How to easily move between sites, pages, lists and libraries.
- How to add list data and documents.
- How to control sharing of documents by using library settings.
- Co-authoring documents.
- Collaborating with blogs, surveys and discussion boards.
On average, people use only 13% of the features in their software tools. That's tragic … and a waste of your company's software investment. Don't let SharePoint become just a file server replacement. Take 75 minutes on March 26 to learn how to maximize all the productivity-boosting, team-building, business-analysis tools of SharePoint 2010!
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.