You've landed a brand-new supervisory position. Now what? You know your skills as a team player won't be enough for you to excel. But suddenly you're the boss – supervising your one-time co-workers and friends. Wouldn't it be great if they handed you a manual when you got promoted?
Making the change from co-worker to manager is tough enough. But taking that extra step – to becoming a true LEADER – is even tougher. That's why Business Management Daily, the publisher of Executive Leadership, has teamed up with a top leadership consultant on a unique new webinar: Transition to Leadership.
Join us for this important event. Guy Harris, Master Trainer and Coach at the Kevin Eikenberry Group, and co-author of the book From Bud to Boss, will help you unlock the leader inside you.
- Common new leader mistakes – and how you can avoid them
- The critical transition conversations you need to have to successfully navigate your changing role and relationships
- The three sources of feedback power you can draw on to successfully coach your team for maximum results
- How to apply the four types of performance feedback to motivate and inspire your team
- Five key concepts for conducting successful performance reviews
You can also ask Guy your leadership questions – and benefit not just from the advice he gives you, but what he says to your fellow participants. And because this is a webinar, THERE IS NO LIMIT to the number of leaders – current AND future – you can invite to join you.
The transition from co-worker to leader is both challenging and exciting. It is a transition that brings new responsibilities, new relationship dynamics, and new opportunities for personal and career growth – IF you have the proper training, support, and guidance.
Transition to Leadership provides that training, support, and guidance – guaranteed (more on that in a moment). You'll gain confidence … build your team … and have more success sooner!
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.