Conducting Successful HR Audits
|Date / Time:
|| Audio Conference|
Increasingly, human capital is an organization's most important asset - it's certainly one of its largest expenses. It also exposes organizations to material risks. Yet many of the management techniques and assessment tools used to manage and assess other assets and processes of the organization have not been applied to HR. That is changing. As the implications and risks of misaligned, mismanaged and unlawful employment practices become more obvious, organizations are increasingly turning to HR audits to help them align human resource management with business objectives, to measure the impact and results of HR activities, to assist in performing due diligence and to help ensure compliance. To help you improve the effectiveness of your HR auditing activity, this live audio conference reviews and discusses current HR auditing techniques, techniques of employment practices risk assessment, key HR audit areas and the five critical components of an HR audit.
Key Audit Areas
- HR Audits: Background
- The Evolving Purposes and Objectives of HR Audits
- Assessing Human Capital Risk
- Assessing the Value of Human Capital
- The Importance of Human Capital Metrics
- The Use of HR Audit Tools
- Developing an Audit Plan of Action
- Where to Begin
- What to Include
- Communicating Audit Results
- The Five Critical Components of HR Audits
- Risks and Opportunities
- Internal Controls
- Strategic Alignment
- Employment Policies, Practices, Procedures and Policies
- Organization Culture and Values
- Employment Brand and Image
- Employee Surveys
- President/CEO of Laurdan Associates, Inc.
- 41 years of HR consulting experience
- Co-developer of the Employment-Labor Law Audit™ (ELLA®), the nation's leading HR auditing and employment practices liability risk assessment process
- Consulting expert on workforce, employment practices and unemployment insurance issues to publications across the country
- Frequent lecturer and writer on HR management and workplace issues
- Adjunct professor at Villanova University's graduate program in human resources
- M.B.A. degree, Southern Illinois University
- B.S. degree in finance, University of Maryland
- bio info
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|About The Provider:
||Lorman Education Services has provided educational seminars and online training for professionals since 1987.
Since then, we've kept thousands of professionals in the United States and internationally current on the most pressing topics in a rapidly changing marketplace of ideas. Like you, we understand the need for concise, accurate information.
That understanding underlies each Lorman course, presenting the latest information on the laws and regulations critical to your organization's successful daily operations.
Moreover, each course receives our painstaking attention to be certain both the faculty and participants receive the individual attention necessary to achieve maximum benefit from the materials.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Garnishments, Child Support Orders, And Other Levies
How Workers′ Compensation Works (Comprehensive 11-Module Course)
Assertiveness Skills For HR Professionals
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
How To Use PTO To Reduce Absenteeism
Managing Emotions Under Pressure
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
How To Document Your Payroll Procedures
HRCI / SHRM 60 Hour Re-Certification Training Suite
Company Ethics: How To Set The Tone As A Leader
SOX Requirements For Payroll
Payroll Records: What To Keep, What To Toss
Strategic HR Leadership Certificate Program
Dealing with Difficult People
Bring Our Training Courses To Your Location