The SuperCompetent Admin: 6 Keys To Performing At Your Productive Best
|Date / Time:
Ready to achieve your personal productivity best? Tired of doing more with less?
It's no surprise that it is no longer good enough just to be able to do your job. You have to be SuperCompetent to get an edge.
Laura Stack, world-renowned productivity expert and author, will show you how to save time and get to your productive best with proven methods to attain peak performance and maximum potential.
This special webinar is designed to help you achieve maximum results in minimum time by mastering the 6 keys to performing at your productive best:
- Activity: the relative priority of your tasks.
- When everything seems urgent, you need a proven system to prioritize your daily tasks.
- Availability: your ability to master your schedule.
- Discover clever techniques to prevent distractions and drop-ins, and become an effective gatekeeper.
- Attention: the capacity to focus intently and concentrate on tasks.
- Find out why multitasking is unproductive and how you can get in the zone.
- Accessibility: the ability to organize the inputs and outputs in your life.
- Master the strategies for keeping your email and paper inboxes empty.
- Accountability: the extent to which you take personal responsibility for outcomes.
- Take responsibility for continuous improvement and go over and above what's expected of you.
- Attitude: your motivation, drive and proactiveness.
- Learn the secrets to maintaining a winning attitude!
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|Licenses / Designations / Educational Credits:||PACE|
All US States: 1.5
All Canadian Provinces: 1.5
|About The Provider:
||The HR Specialist family of products helps HR professionals quickly resolve their daily challenges. From state-specific employment law to compensation and benefits, our experts give you the HR advice you need to know.
Whether you're new to HR or an experienced pro - a department of one or 10 - you can trust the practical, plain-English advice from HR Specialist. We'll save you time and headaches by focusing on what you need to know, when you need to know it. That makes you the HR expert your company can rely on and gets you the recognition you deserve.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
|Keywords For This Course:|
Workplace Investigations 101: The Basics For Conducting Workplace Investigations
Employee Handbooks: 2017 Issues
How To Change The Perception Of The HR Department
How To Communicate Assertively To Exude Confidence And Competence
Year End Legislative &Tax Changes In Payroll
Payroll Records: What To Keep, What To Toss
PTO Plan Or Traditional Vacation And Sick Time? The Pros and Cons Of A Paid-Time-Off Plan
Motivate Or Terminate
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Agile Basics For HR
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
The Essentials Of HR Law
FMLA Training &Certification Program
Certified Payroll Manager
Fundamentals Of Form W-2 &Form W-4 Processing