Workplace Bullying Issues
|Date / Time:
|| Audio Conference|
|Order:||Qty: Select State: |
- The Definition of Workplace Bullying
- The European Origins of Workplace Bullying and Other Recent Developments
- Closer to Home: Workplace Bullying in Canada
- The U.S. Legal Landscape: Evolving Towards Protecting Employees Against Bullying at Work
- The Study by National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) on Work-Related Stress
- Increased Employer's Risk: Growing Employee Awareness and Mobilization
- Possible Theories of Employer Liability: How Employers Could Be on the Hook
- Push for State Law Prohibiting Workplace Bullying
- Adverse Effects of Workplace Bullying
- Preventive Strategies: Limiting Employer Liability
- Understanding If Bullying Exists at a Workplace
- Establish Appropriate Workplace Policies
- Selection of Supervisors – People Skills Are Important
- Training of Supervisors – People Skills Are Again Important
- Training of Employees in Respectful and Civil Workplace Conduct
- Expand Performance Evaluation Criteria
- Promptly Investigate Internal Complaints
- Expand Progressive Discipline System
E. Johan Lubbe
- Shareholder at the international workplace law firm Littler Mendelson, P.C., which represents employers exclusively in workplace law, employee benefits and immigration, and related litigation
- Represents employers in various industries, including high-tech, financial services, retail, transport, utilities, and health care in day-to-day employment law and human resource issues
- Publications include, but are not limited to, a chapter in BNA International Labor and Employment Laws (3rd edition) and also in McMullen, J. Business Transfers and Employee Rights; "Clash of the Titans: Complying with U.S. Whistle-Blowing Requirements While Respecting EU Privacy Rights", ACC Docket, April 2006
- Quoted in newspapers such as the Wall Street Journal and The Scotsman on employment law developments
- Listed as a leading labor lawyer in various publications and professional guides, including Euromoney's Guide to the World's Leading Labour and Employment Lawyers, The International Who's Who of Management Labour and Employment Lawyers, and the Legal Media Group's The Best of the Best
- Admitted to practice in New York, Ohio, Colorado and South Africa
- B.Com. and LL.B. degrees, University of the Free State, South Africa; LL.M. and a master's degrees in labor relations, Fulbright scholar, Cornell University; LL.M. degree in English and European employment law, Leicester University, England
- bio info
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|About The Provider:
||Lorman Education Services has provided educational seminars and online training for professionals since 1987.
Since then, we've kept thousands of professionals in the United States and internationally current on the most pressing topics in a rapidly changing marketplace of ideas. Like you, we understand the need for concise, accurate information.
That understanding underlies each Lorman course, presenting the latest information on the laws and regulations critical to your organization's successful daily operations.
Moreover, each course receives our painstaking attention to be certain both the faculty and participants receive the individual attention necessary to achieve maximum benefit from the materials.
||Contact Us For More Information
|Order:||Qty: Select State: |
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Reasonable Or Unreasonable Accommodation? How To Identify Disabilities And Handle Employee Issues - Without Violating The ADA
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Rules And Requirements For Employee Expense Reimbursements
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
How To Keep HR From Being The Employee Complaint Department
HRCI / SHRM 60 Hour Re-Certification Training Suite
IRS Rules For Travel Pay
A Post-Election Survival Guide For Employers
How To Deal With Employees Who Are Chronically Late Or Absent
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Dress Code Policy Do′s and Don′ts
Dealing with Difficult People
Strategic HR Leadership Certificate Program
Assertiveness Skills For HR Professionals
How to Supervise People Seminar