2013 Payroll Tax Changes
|Date / Time:
|| Audio Conference|
|Order:||Qty: Select State: |
Affordable Health Care Act Compliance Overview
- What Do We Know? Too Many Features of ObamaCare Remain Unknown, But . . .
- Which Companies Are Covered?
- How Does the Employer Determine Qualifying Headcount?
- When Does Qualifying Employee Become Eligible?
- What Are Penalties for Noncompliance?
- What Is Unknown/Unannounced That We Need to Aware of and on the Lookout For
- Does the Company Plan Document Need to Be Refiled?
- What Contributions Are Required for Family Coverage?
- Is an Employer Subsidy Required for COBRA Coverage?
Old Topics With New Relevance (Because of ObamaCare)
- Personal Business Travel Mileage Rates
- Medicare Taxes on Highly Compensated Employees
- W-2 Information Reporting of Insurance Benefits
- FSA Contribution Limits
- Tax Withholding Calculations on Supplemental Payments
li>Contractor vs. Employee ClassificationFaculty
- Exempt vs. Nonexempt Classification
- Overtime Calculations
- Owner and principal of JRM Consulting Group
- 19 years as corporate payroll manager for nationwide retailer with 20,000 employees
- 13 years as trainer in legal workforce management
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on payroll law throughout the U.S.
- Certified payroll professional
- bio info
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|About The Provider:
||Lorman Education Services has provided educational seminars and online training for professionals since 1987.
Since then, we've kept thousands of professionals in the United States and internationally current on the most pressing topics in a rapidly changing marketplace of ideas. Like you, we understand the need for concise, accurate information.
That understanding underlies each Lorman course, presenting the latest information on the laws and regulations critical to your organization's successful daily operations.
Moreover, each course receives our painstaking attention to be certain both the faculty and participants receive the individual attention necessary to achieve maximum benefit from the materials.
||Contact Us For More Information
|Order:||Qty: Select State: |
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
How To Keep HR From Being The Employee Complaint Department
Reasonable Or Unreasonable Accommodation? How To Identify Disabilities And Handle Employee Issues - Without Violating The ADA
Workers′ Comp 101: The Whats, Whens, And Whys
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Service Animals In The Workplace: What You Need To Know
Multi-State Payroll Tax Compliance
Visa (Non-Immigration) For Payroll Professionals
IRS Rules For Travel Pay
How To Get Your Managers To Cooperate With HR
How To Avoid Wrongful Termination Claims
Form I-9: Understanding The Anti-Discrimination Provisions Of The Law
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Dealing with Difficult People
How To Communicate With Tact And Professionalism
Dress Code Policy Do′s and Don′ts