Progressive Discipline: Pitfalls To Avoid
|Date / Time:
|| Audio Conference|
|Order:||Qty: Select State: |
How to Manage Difficult Employee Situations Through a Proactive Performance Management Approach
- Proper and Effective Use of Performance Evaluations
- Performance Improvement Plans
- A Progressive Disciplinary System
- Proper Documentation of Performance Issues
- Having the Tough Conversation With Employees
- How to Properly Handle Employee Terminations
- Hypothetical Situations That Highlight the Common Legal Issues That Can Arise in Managing Challenging Employees
Timothy B. McConnell, Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell &Berkowitz, PC
- Shareholder with Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell &Berkowitz, PC
- Practices employment litigation and manages the employment law practice group for the Knoxville office
- Counsels and defends clients in cases filed in both federal and state courts in matters arising under Title VII, the ADA, ADEA, FMLA, FLSA, OSHA and state-specific employment laws
- Also has a diverse litigation practice
- Writer – "The ADA Amendments Act of 2008: A Restoration and Expansion of the Americans with Disabilities Act," DICTA, Knoxville Bar Association Journal (April 2009)
- Frequent lecturer on various labor and employment law issues
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® in Labor and Employment Law since 2010
- Listed in Chambers USA: America's Leading Business Lawyers as a leading Labor and Employment lawyer in Tennessee (2012, 2013)
- Listed in Mid-South Super Lawyers in Employment and Labor (2012)
- J.D. degree, University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law; B.S. degree, East Tennessee State University
- bio info
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|About The Provider:
||Lorman Education Services has provided educational seminars and online training for professionals since 1987.
Since then, we've kept thousands of professionals in the United States and internationally current on the most pressing topics in a rapidly changing marketplace of ideas. Like you, we understand the need for concise, accurate information.
That understanding underlies each Lorman course, presenting the latest information on the laws and regulations critical to your organization's successful daily operations.
Moreover, each course receives our painstaking attention to be certain both the faculty and participants receive the individual attention necessary to achieve maximum benefit from the materials.
||Contact Us For More Information
|Order:||Qty: Select State: |
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Assertiveness Skills For HR Professionals
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Strategic HR Leadership Certificate Program
Payroll Issues For Deceased Employees
Company Ethics: How To Set The Tone As A Leader
Garnishments, Child Support Orders, And Other Levies
Payroll Records: What To Keep, What To Toss
How Workers′ Compensation Works (Comprehensive 11-Module Course)
How To Use PTO To Reduce Absenteeism
How To Document Your Payroll Procedures
HRCI / SHRM 60 Hour Re-Certification Training Suite
SOX Requirements For Payroll
Dealing with Difficult People
Bring Our Training Courses To Your Location