Satisfying OFCCP's Internet Applicant Rules
|Date / Time:
|| Audio Conference|
|Order:||Qty: Select State: |
- Four Prongs to Internet Applicant Definition
- Express Interest
- Basic Qualifications
- Removed From Consideration
- Data Management Techniques
- What Records Must Be Kept?
- How to Manage Applicant Data Associated With Job Fairs, College Recruiting and Employment Agencies
- Issues Associated With New Technologies – Facebook® and LinkedIn®
- OFCCP's Monitoring Adherence to Internet Applicant Rule
- Effective Use of Applicant Data to Monitor for Adverse Impact and Defend Hiring Process
Matthew J. Camardella, Esq.
- Partner in the Affirmative Action Practice Group at Jackson Lewis LLP, a national firm representing management exclusively in labor and employment matters
- Regularly advises and counsels employers from all industries throughout the country about this legally specialized area of law
- Directs the preparation of more than 400 AAPs each year and has defended hundreds of OFCCP audits, including corporate management compliance evaluations, for a broad range of employers across the country
- Serves as the practice group lead on responding to OFCCP allegations of systemic discrimination and has successfully resolved dozens of such claims
- Serves as general counsel to the American Association for Affirmative Action
- Regularly presents to industry liaison groups and other employer organizations around the country on EEO, affirmative action and diversity issues, including the Philadelphia Liberty ILG, for which he serves as vice-chair
- B.A. degree, College of the Holy Cross; graduate, with honors, Hofstra University School of Law
- bio info
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|About The Provider:
||Lorman Education Services has provided educational seminars and online training for professionals since 1987.
Since then, we've kept thousands of professionals in the United States and internationally current on the most pressing topics in a rapidly changing marketplace of ideas. Like you, we understand the need for concise, accurate information.
That understanding underlies each Lorman course, presenting the latest information on the laws and regulations critical to your organization's successful daily operations.
Moreover, each course receives our painstaking attention to be certain both the faculty and participants receive the individual attention necessary to achieve maximum benefit from the materials.
||Contact Us For More Information
|Order:||Qty: Select State: |
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
How To Keep HR From Being The Employee Complaint Department
How To Get Your Managers To Cooperate With HR
9 Ways To Spot, Handle, and Reduce Workers′ Comp Fraud
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Reasonable Or Unreasonable Accommodation? How To Identify Disabilities And Handle Employee Issues - Without Violating The ADA
Multi-State Payroll Tax Compliance
Visa (Non-Immigration) For Payroll Professionals
IRS Rules For Travel Pay
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Service Animals In The Workplace: What You Need To Know
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
How To Communicate With Tact And Professionalism
Dealing with Difficult People
Dress Code Policy Do′s and Don′ts
How to Supervise People Seminar