Behavioral-Based Interviewing: The Next Evolution
|Date / Time:
|| Audio Conference|
|Order:||Qty: Select State: |
- The Drastic Change in the Employment Market and Its Effect on Interviewing
- New Model New Approach
- The New War for Jobs vs. the War for Talent
- Desperate Applicants Are Doing Desperate Things
- The Need for a Different Hiring Process
- Why the Old Behavioral Interviewing Model Won't Cut It Anymore
- How to Make Sure What You See Is What You Get
- Behavioral Interviewing 2.0
- Self-Assessment of Your Current Skills and Process
- Six Questions You Need to Ask Before You Hire Your Next Person
- How to Set Expectations and Maintain Control
- How to Position the Applicant to Tell You the Truth
- How to Use Tools Instead of Time
- The Three Most Important Questions You Need to Ask to Ensure That What You See Is What You Get
- The Hard Questions You Need to Ask and How to Legally Ask Them
Mel Kleiman, CSP, Humetrics, Inc.
- Former owner of three different businesses, including the largest group of Hertz franchise locations in the United States
- Founder and president of Humetrics, Inc., since 1976
- Expert authority on employee recruiting, selection, engagement and retention
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops for clients, such as the Food Marketing Institute, Exxon Mobil, Continental Airlines, Domino's, Harley-Davidson and the Society for Human Resource Management
- Wrote seven books, including the bestselling "Hire Tough, Manage Easy"
- Featured contributor to Restaurant Hospitality, MultiUnit Franchise, Convenience Store Decisions, National Shoe Retailer, Coke Solutions and Baby Shop magazines
- Awarded the coveted National Speakers' Association Certified Speaking Professional Designation in 1999 and serves as a member of the board of directors for the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation and the Workforce Institute
- B.B.A. degree, University of Houston
- bio info
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|About The Provider:
||Lorman Education Services has provided educational seminars and online training for professionals since 1987.
Since then, we've kept thousands of professionals in the United States and internationally current on the most pressing topics in a rapidly changing marketplace of ideas. Like you, we understand the need for concise, accurate information.
That understanding underlies each Lorman course, presenting the latest information on the laws and regulations critical to your organization's successful daily operations.
Moreover, each course receives our painstaking attention to be certain both the faculty and participants receive the individual attention necessary to achieve maximum benefit from the materials.
||Contact Us For More Information
|Order:||Qty: Select State: |
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
How To Keep HR From Being The Employee Complaint Department
Reasonable Or Unreasonable Accommodation? How To Identify Disabilities And Handle Employee Issues - Without Violating The ADA
Workers′ Comp 101: The Whats, Whens, And Whys
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Service Animals In The Workplace: What You Need To Know
Multi-State Payroll Tax Compliance
Visa (Non-Immigration) For Payroll Professionals
IRS Rules For Travel Pay
How To Get Your Managers To Cooperate With HR
How To Avoid Wrongful Termination Claims
Form I-9: Understanding The Anti-Discrimination Provisions Of The Law
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Dealing with Difficult People
How To Communicate With Tact And Professionalism
Dress Code Policy Do′s and Don′ts