Workers' Compensation Metrics: Assessing and Reporting on the Success of Your Program
|Date / Time:
|| Audio Conference|
|Order:||Qty: Select State: |
AgendaWhere to Start?
How to Get There
- The Optimal Program Triad – Three Key Elements of Program Performance
- Tracking Progress Toward an Optimal Program
- Metrics Focused on Program Performance
Where Are We Going From Here?
- From Data to Wisdom: The Hierarchy of Metrics and Decision Making
- Tailoring Your Metrics Program to the Decision Making Needs of Your Audiences
- Appreciating the Unique Nature of Workers' Comp Data
- Creating an Action-Focused Metrics Package
- Understanding the Unique Role of Scorecards and Dashboards
- Crafting Outcomes-Focused Reports
- Developing Program Stewardship Programs and Reporting Packages
Ophelia Galindo, Buck Consultants, LLC
- Principal in the Orange, California office of Buck Consultants, LLC
- National lead of Buck's integrated disability and absence specialty practice
- 25 years of consulting experience in the absence management specialty
- Provides expertise and leadership across the spectrum of absence-related issues, including leave of absence, occupational and nonoccupational time-off programs and disability plans
- Worked extensively in designing time-off and disability plans, establishing integrated programs and creating innovative metrics and reporting tools to demonstrate the impact of absenteeism and disability
- bio info
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|About The Provider:
||Lorman Education Services has provided educational seminars and online training for professionals since 1987.
Since then, we've kept thousands of professionals in the United States and internationally current on the most pressing topics in a rapidly changing marketplace of ideas. Like you, we understand the need for concise, accurate information.
That understanding underlies each Lorman course, presenting the latest information on the laws and regulations critical to your organization's successful daily operations.
Moreover, each course receives our painstaking attention to be certain both the faculty and participants receive the individual attention necessary to achieve maximum benefit from the materials.
||Contact Us For More Information
|Order:||Qty: Select State: |
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
How To Keep HR From Being The Employee Complaint Department
How To Get Your Managers To Cooperate With HR
9 Ways To Spot, Handle, and Reduce Workers′ Comp Fraud
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Reasonable Or Unreasonable Accommodation? How To Identify Disabilities And Handle Employee Issues - Without Violating The ADA
Multi-State Payroll Tax Compliance
Visa (Non-Immigration) For Payroll Professionals
IRS Rules For Travel Pay
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Service Animals In The Workplace: What You Need To Know
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
How To Communicate With Tact And Professionalism
Dealing with Difficult People
Dress Code Policy Do′s and Don′ts
How to Supervise People Seminar