Fundamentals of Section 382
|Date / Time:
|| Audio Conference|
|Order:||Qty: Select State: |
- Equity Rollforward
- Identifying 5% Shareholders
- Investment Advisors
- Fluctuations in Value
- Small Issuances and Cash Issuance Exceptions
- Calculation of Section 382 Limitation
- >NUBIGs and NUBILs
- Consolidated Section 382
- Issues in Bankruptcy
- Section (l)(5) or (l)(6)
- PLR 201051019
Bryan D. Keith, Grant Thornton LLP
- Senior manager in the Corporate Practice Group of Grant Thornton LLP's Washington National Tax Office
- Advises clients on corporate income tax issues, including acquisitions, dispositions, financings, and corporate restructurings
- 12 years of experience with major accounting firms and law firms advising clients on a wide range of corporate tax matters related to acquisitions and restructurings, the preservation of tax net operating losses, and the treatment of transaction costs
- Member of the AICPA and ABA
- Wrote articles in major tax publications on corporate tax issues and is a contributor to the firm's Hot Topic Newsletter
- J.D. degree, The George Washington University Law School; M.Acc. and B.S. degrees, Brigham Young University
- bio info
Jeffrey Kelson, EisnerAmper LLP
- 30 years of experience to his leadership role in the Tax Services Group with EisnerAmper LLP
- Experience encompasses corporate tax compliance and planning, mergers and acquisitions, local, state and international taxation, sales and use tax issues, bankruptcy and turnaround situations, and SEC issues relating to IPOs and privatization
- Particular expertise with Section 382 NOL studies and the technical review of S-Corporations
- Prior to joining EisnerAmper, he was a tax partner for BDO Seidman, where he provided corporate tax support for public and private clients
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- B.B.A. degree, The City University of New York's Baruch College
- bio info
Todd B. Reinstein, Pepper Hamilton LLP
- Partner in the Tax Practice Group of the law firm Pepper Hamilton LLP, resident in the Washington D.C. office
- Focuses his practice on general tax matters, including Section 382 studies, earnings and profits calculations and corporate tax controversy issues
- Chair of AICPA corporate tax technical resource committee
- LL.M. degree in taxation, Georgetown University Law Center
- bio info
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|About The Provider:
||Lorman Education Services has provided educational seminars and online training for professionals since 1987.
Since then, we've kept thousands of professionals in the United States and internationally current on the most pressing topics in a rapidly changing marketplace of ideas. Like you, we understand the need for concise, accurate information.
That understanding underlies each Lorman course, presenting the latest information on the laws and regulations critical to your organization's successful daily operations.
Moreover, each course receives our painstaking attention to be certain both the faculty and participants receive the individual attention necessary to achieve maximum benefit from the materials.
||Contact Us For More Information
|Order:||Qty: Select State: |
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Reasonable Accommodation - Impairment
IRS Rules For Travel Pay
How To Write Clear, Concise, And Compliant Job Descriptions
Garnishments, Child Support Orders and Other Levies
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
How To Drive HR Strategy
How To Get Your Managers To Cooperate With HR
Dealing with Difficult People
HR′s Guide To Medical Marijuana In The Workplace
Personnel Records: What To Keep, What To Toss
Creative - And Free - Ways To Use LinkedIn As A Recruiting Tool
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
IRS Rules For Work Visas
How to Supervise People Seminar
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
The Essentials Of HR Law