7 Strategies for Creating E-Newsletters That Get Results
|Date / Time:
Have you been tasked with creating your company's electronic newsletter? Do you know how to create a newsletter that gets opened and keeps your readers engaged?
Effective newsletters take a little thought and effort, but the results are worth it! This educational webinar will provide you with valuable information on creating successful e-newsletters for your organization that inform and engage participants.
Join us you'll learn all the nuts and bolts, including:
- The anatomy of an effective e-newsletter. From a catchy subject line to dynamic content, building an informative and interesting newsletter can be a challenging task. The first strategy outlines the elements necessary to create an e-newsletter that people will actually open.
- E-newsletter content creation. A successful e-newsletter includes informative and interesting content that encourages readers to learn more about the company, purchase products/services, and engage with the company online and in person. We'll explain the types of content to consider for an e-newsletter, as well as guidelines on the length and subject matter.
- E-newsletter design elements. Whether your newsletter is a simple text email or a more complex format, such as HTML, the design and layout needs to be eye-catching and, more importantly, readable. This section will explain some design options for e-newsletters.
- Distribution channels for e-newsletters. There are a variety of avenues for disseminating newsletters to your readers – from sending a plain text email to utilizing online platforms (such as MailChimp or Constant Contact). We will highlight popular and easy-to-use methods for sending out e-newsletters, as well as the benefits and drawbacks of each.
- Email aggregators. A newsletter is completely useless if nobody's going to read it. You'll discover effective ways to collect viable emails and build a captive readership.
- The ROI of e-newsletters. Any business or organization can benefit from sending out an e-newsletter, but it has benefits for the creator, too. This section will discuss some of these benefits and why they're important to organizations and professionals.
Make your e-newsletter a must-read. There's no sure-fire recipe for the perfect e-newsletter. Sometimes getting people to read is a matter of trial and error. This section will give participants some insights on how to gauge the effectiveness and readability of their e-newsletter, including soliciting reader feedback, seeking professional advice, or surveying subscribers.
We'll wrap up 7 Strategies for Creating E-Newsletters That Get Results by sharing some of the common e-newsletter mistakes companies make. Sending out a newsletter on the weekend or, worse yet, a holiday is like asking for it to go straight to the trash.
People spend a lot of time and energy working on their e-newsletters only to have them end up in recipients' trash or spam folders. Find out some common e-newsletter mistakes and how to avoid them.
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|Licenses / Designations / Educational Credits:||PACE|
All US States: 1.5
All Canadian Provinces: 1.5
|About The Provider:
||The HR Specialist family of products helps HR professionals quickly resolve their daily challenges. From state-specific employment law to compensation and benefits, our experts give you the HR advice you need to know.
Whether you're new to HR or an experienced pro - a department of one or 10 - you can trust the practical, plain-English advice from HR Specialist. We'll save you time and headaches by focusing on what you need to know, when you need to know it. That makes you the HR expert your company can rely on and gets you the recognition you deserve.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
|Keywords For This Course:|
newsletters, publications, communication, internal, publishing, email
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Service Animals In The Workplace: What You Need To Know
What To Do When Applicants Or Employees Have A Criminal History
Workers′ Comp 101: The Whats, Whens, And Whys
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
How To Coach Up Or Counsel Out Problem Employees
How To Get Your Managers To Cooperate With HR
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
How To Avoid Wrongful Termination Claims
Form I-9: Understanding The Anti-Discrimination Provisions Of The Law
Multi-State Payroll Tax Compliance
IRS Rules For Inpat &Expat Payroll
Dealing with Difficult People
How To Communicate With Tact And Professionalism
Dress Code Policy Do′s and Don′ts
How to Supervise People Seminar