The Face Of Compensation For 2014: How To Create A Winning Strategy In The New Year
|Date / Time:
Slowly but surely, the economy is trying to get on track. Until there's a government shutdown. Or a hurricane. Or change in the healthcare system.
While the economy is improving in some ways, the consistent specter of the "fiscal cliff" remains - and your compensation program is probably hanging in limbo as a result.
You're not alone. Most surveys predict that average base pay increases will remain at 3 percent once again. Employers continue to exercise caution with their salary budgets, while also tightening the standards for promotions and raises.
But you know that your organization's success depends on attracting and retaining top talent, and that's something you need to ensure you're doing regardless of where the economy as a whole is heading. But where do you start?
Join us for this timely, in-depth webinar and get your compensation program on track for 2014 and beyond.
- How to formulate compensation contingency plans so you're well-prepared in 2014
- Strategies for linking the right compensation practices to the appropriate category of employees
- How to stay competitive without breaking your organization's bank
- The compensation planning you should be doing right now if you're a public company, a small- or medium-sized private company, or a nonprofit organization
- New regulations and public scrutiny on the compensation horizon
- How to effectively plan around a Congressional response to the "fiscal cliff" that's still up in the air
- Tactics for retaining valuable employees
- How to manage compensation when it is an open topic of conversation among employees
- What to do when employees come to you armed with online reports from websites as evidence that they deserve a pay increase
- Innovative non-cash methods to reward employees and make them feel engaged and valued - even if you can't pay them more in 2014
- The market-based pay structures that organizations are using and why
- How frequently other organizations are adjusting salary ranges, and how to determine what's optimal for your organization
- The most popular tools for designing, administering, recording, and communicating about salary structure design
- And much more!
In just 90 minutes, you'll learn the invaluable skill of effectively planning your compensation strategy amidst a highly uncertain economy.
About Your Presenter:
Terry Pasterisis president of TLMP Consulting Group. Prior to founding TLMP, Ms. Pasteris led global compensation functions in several corporations and has consulting experience including Partner and Vice President of The Hay Group.
Ms. Pasteris' work covers all areas of rewards at experience, sales and all employee levels, both domestic and international. She is a CCP and GRP and holds an M.A. and a B.S. from the University of Illinois at Urbana.
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|Licenses / Designations / Educational Credits:||PHR / SPHR Re-Certification Credits|
All US States: 1.5
|About The Provider:
||BLR® is the leader in helping organizations, and their employees, reduce safety, environmental and employment compliance-related legal exposure, stay on the right side of law, and achieve their full potential. We offer best-in-class compliance product and services that includes news, information & analysis, best practice guidance, employee training and turn-key tools delivered in a wide range of formats from online applications, live events and websites to books, CD's, Video, Posters and newsletters geared to all sized organizations and industries.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
|Keywords For This Course:|
HR, Human resources, Compensation, Compensation strategy, Bonuses, Pay levels, Salary
How To Communicate Assertively To Exude Confidence And Competence
Year End Legislative &Tax Changes In Payroll
Payroll Records: What To Keep, What To Toss
PTO Plan Or Traditional Vacation And Sick Time? The Pros and Cons Of A Paid-Time-Off Plan
Motivate Or Terminate
Workplace Investigations 101: The Basics For Conducting Workplace Investigations
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Agile Basics For HR
Employee Handbooks: 2017 Issues
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
The Essentials Of HR Law
How To Change The Perception Of The HR Department
FMLA Training &Certification Program
Certified Payroll Manager
Fundamentals Of Form W-2 &Form W-4 Processing