As the economy continues to strengthen, the need for retaining top talent will continue to be a concern for many organizations. In order to keep your best employees motivated and engaged, you must take advantage of every tool in your arsenal.
Employee surveys can be a great way to measure employee sentiment, but conducting surveys with the idea that you'll implement initiatives to simply satisfy your employees just won't cut it.
When it comes to engagement, you need to take a more thoughtful and strategic approach to employee surveys. In other words, employee surveys should be used as a means to attain data that can help you identify ways in which you can better motivate the workforce to perform at a high level.
By focusing on engaging your employees, you'll be in a far better position to satisfy them while still keeping your organization moving forward.
Participate In This Interactive Webinar, And You'll Learn:
- Why measuring employee satisfaction in a vacuum doesn't work - and what you should do instead
- Strategies on how to use employee surveys as a meaningful way to measure engagement
- The tremendous rewards you can reap through employee surveys without spending a lot - and how to spend those dollars you save on meaningful engagement programs
- A fundamental mistake organizations make when conducting employee surveys that can have disastrous effects and how you can avoid it
- How to get the most out of your strategic partnership with an outside firm hired to conduct your employee surveys
- Communication strategies for rolling out post-survey action plans, and the timelines your strategic goals should follow
- Best practices for how to conduct meaningful employee surveys that yield tangible results
As a bonus for attending, you'll also get a handy checklist on how to select the appropriate outside survey provider for your organization and an article on "The Do's and Don'ts of Conducting an Employee Engagement Survey."
In just 90 minutes, you'll get up to date on the best practices for conducting meaningful employee surveys that boost engagement. Register now for this informative event risk-free.
About Your Presenter:
Allan Benowitz is the Vice President of Growth and Development at The Employee Engagement Group, which helps organizations create high-performing workforces and award-winning engagement programs and best practices. He has more than 20 years of talent management consulting expertise working for organizations of all sizes.
Prior to taking on his current role through where he provides guidance and support with employee engagement surveys, client partnerships, workshops, and client relations that support the growth of the company, Mr. Benowitz was the director of training at Goodwin Procter where he was responsible for developing and implementing organization-wide training initiatives.
He also was the vice president of client services at Right Management, a global consultancy where he oversaw client services for the organization's full suite of human capital consulting.
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.