EHS managers are under tremendous pressure to do more with less. Department staffs are being downsized and resources are being cut, yet the workload for most EHS professionals is increasing.
To meet this constant, and what feels like an overwhelming, demand, tools such as mobile applications that will increase efficiency and productivity must be considered, evaluated, and implemented.
Mobile applications allow EHS professionals to take advantage of technological advancements that can make them more efficient, more productive, and more effective. Plus, they have proven to be extremely useful for inspections, observation management, audits, blended learning, training, and JSA/JHAs.
But, with many products available, and some that don't live up to their promises, it's important to select the right mobile applications that can help make you the most effective, efficient, and productive.
Join us for an in-depth webinar where our presenter, a seasoned business operations management professional and management systems expert who has helped many companies leverage useful and valuable mobile applications, will show you how to effectively use mobile applications to do more with less.
You And Your Colleagues Will Learn:
- How mobile applications have evolved over the last decade
- Why mobile applications are proving to be one of the leading tools for achieving big payoffs in efficiency, effectiveness, productivity, and cost-containment for an EHS program
- Suggested areas for an EHS professional to consider for utilizing mobile applications
- Areas where mobile applications have proven to be extremely successful including for inspections, observation management, audits, blended learning, training, and JSA/JHAs
- How to assess potential areas for application in your organization
- How to best "package" the results of the assessment to effectively present recommendations to the key decision-makers in the organization
- How to avoid the black holes, dead ends, and unproductive choices that can occur with poorly chosen or poorly implemented mobile applications
- Methods for quantifying the ROI on mobile application investments
- Ways to identify and evaluate outside resources to help in applying the right mobile applications to your EHS program
In just 90 minutes, you can ensure your organization is in compliance and ready for a WHD visit. Register now for this must-attend event!
About Your Presenter:
Jerry Van Oort has more than 30 years of management experience with Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 agribusiness and food companies, serving in various management positions including operations management, general management, and operating division management. He was named CEO of Russell Associates in 2008.
Mr. Van Oort has real-life management experience in dealing with the demands and requirements of complying with government regulations, the challenges of creating a safe work environment, managing risk and exposure to direct and indirect costs of employee accidents, workers compensation premiums, and product quality and performance liability claims.
He has designed, developed, and led implementation of customized training and inspection systems for clients that improve KPI's, overall effectiveness and gain efficiencies, while reducing time and cost and improving ROI.
Russell Associates specializes in working with growing companies, customizing training, testing, and inspection solutions that incorporate technology for improving effectiveness and efficiency while reducing costs, resulting in improved ROI.
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.