Writing Copy that TELLS: The What, Why and How-to of Content Marketing
|Date / Time:
The challenges facing today's marketers are immense. Consumers are savvy and skeptical buyers and most goods and services are now commodities, due to global, digital forces. This is why content marketing is essential to a marketer's survival, as it meets the consumer's need for information, building a relationship with him or her, and transforms a commodity into a highly-valued good or service. In this live webinar, you will learn the "what," the "why" and, most important, the "how-to" of content marketing, so that you will gain a better understanding of this marketing model and be better equipped to begin implementing it into your marketing programs.
This live webinar will utilize GoToWebinar®, an internet active tool which allows the speaker to walk through examples in real time. This will be the best way to follow along with the program and a link will be provided for you prior to the program date.
- The What: Content Marketing at Its Core
- Briefly Defined
- "5 to Stay Alive"
- The Why: Essential Prep Work
- Briefly Defined
- Some Stats That Tell the Story
- Who Is in Your Funnel?
- Creating Customer Personas
- The Four P's
- Defining Success
- Drawing (and Following) the Roadmap
- Measuring Success
- The How-to: Content Marketing in Action
- Briefly Defined
- The 4X Rule
- The Trusty Triad
- Considering Keywords
- The Four Modalities of Learning
- Content Marketing Paired With the Four Modalities of Learning
Sandra A. Eggers
- Founder of the CSC Group, LLC, whose mission statement is "Driven to create, to serve and to give"
- For more than 15 years, Sandra Eggers has been a marketing communications professional, having served clients including Thomson-Reuters, Holiday Inn, the Arthritis Foundation, CNA Life, LaSalle Insurance Services, the Community Foundation for Southeastern Michigan and Kirke-Van Orsdel
- Her work for clients encompasses both the digital and nondigital spaces
- Having begun her career as a journalist who gravitated to feature writing, Sandra knows how to tell a compelling story. Her articles have appeared in the Knoxville (Iowa) Journal-Express, The Waterloo/Cedar Falls Courier, Waterloo/Cedar Falls Magazine, Area Business Magazine and ExpertPR
- In addition to presenting her own marketing seminars, Sandra has shared her practical experience and passion for writing with the Society of Marketing Professionals, The Entrepreneurs Club of America, Eastern Michigan University, The Association of Lutheran Development Executives and the Society of American Pen Women
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|About The Provider:
||Lorman Education Services has provided educational seminars and online training for professionals since 1987.
Since then, we've kept thousands of professionals in the United States and internationally current on the most pressing topics in a rapidly changing marketplace of ideas. Like you, we understand the need for concise, accurate information.
That understanding underlies each Lorman course, presenting the latest information on the laws and regulations critical to your organization's successful daily operations.
Moreover, each course receives our painstaking attention to be certain both the faculty and participants receive the individual attention necessary to achieve maximum benefit from the materials.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
How To Properly Complete A Form I-9
Workplace Investigations 101: The Basics For Conducting Workplace Investigations
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Employee Handbook Updates for 2017: How To Ensure Legal Compliance And Avoid Liability
PTO Plan Or Traditional Vacation And Sick Time? The Pros and Cons Of A Paid-Time-Off Plan
Pre-Employment Screening: Can I Ask That Question?
Agile Basics For HR
Strategic HR Basics: A Practical Approach To Working More Strategically In HR
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Basics Of Affirmative Action Planning
How To Identify And Investigate Claims Of Bullying
How To Change The Perception Of The HR Department
The Essentials Of HR Law
FMLA Training &Certification Program
ADA Training &Certification Program