Sales Quote Automation: Benefits And Pitfalls
|Date / Time:
In today's fast-paced market, the ability to present a professional looking quote to a client quicker than the competition could mean the difference between winning and losing the sale.
Is it taking your sales team too much time to create a quote? If two sales people present a quote from your company to the same client, would the client think they were working with two different companies? Are you interested in automating your sales process? If you answered yes to any of these questions, you will not want to miss this live webinar!
This presentation is critical for any sales manager or executive that is looking to increase the effectiveness of their sales team and operations.
- Why Use a Quoting Solution
- Word®, Excel®, CRM or Accounting Software to Create Quotes
- Speed, Standardization and Reporting
- Integrating With Existing Infrastructure
- Accounting and ERP
- Vendors and Distributors
- On-Premise, Cloud, or Hybrid Cloud
- Delivering the Quote
- In Person, Fax, Email, Online
- Closing the Sale
- Creating Interactive Quotes – Give Options: Good, Better, Best
- Electronic Signatures
- Capturing Payment
- Common Concerns
- IT Requirements
- Implementation Time
Brian A. Laufer
- Vice president at Aspire Technologies, Inc. in Orlando, Florida
- 13+ years of experience working with sales professionals and executives in all industries from one person organizations to Fortune 100 companies
- Brings a unique perspective from his experience on sales teams to providing sales training to actually developing solutions to solve quoting and proposal needs
- Experience working with over 20 CRM and accounting solutions from usage to writing integrations
- Frequent speaker, trainer, and recognized quoting and CRM expert
- Industry Awards: CRN Channel Chief, 2014, SMB 150 Winner, 2013, MSPmentor 250 List, 2013, MSPmentor 250 List, 2011 and MSPmentor 250 List, 2010
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|About The Provider:
||Lorman Education Services has provided educational seminars and online training for professionals since 1987.
Since then, we've kept thousands of professionals in the United States and internationally current on the most pressing topics in a rapidly changing marketplace of ideas. Like you, we understand the need for concise, accurate information.
That understanding underlies each Lorman course, presenting the latest information on the laws and regulations critical to your organization's successful daily operations.
Moreover, each course receives our painstaking attention to be certain both the faculty and participants receive the individual attention necessary to achieve maximum benefit from the materials.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
How To Write Clear, Concise, And Compliant Job Descriptions
Garnishments, Child Support Orders and Other Levies
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
How To Drive HR Strategy
How To Get Your Managers To Cooperate With HR
Dealing with Difficult People
HR′s Guide To Medical Marijuana In The Workplace
Personnel Records: What To Keep, What To Toss
Creative - And Free - Ways To Use LinkedIn As A Recruiting Tool
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Basics Of OSHA Recordkeeping
IRS Rules For Travel Pay
IRS Rules For Work Visas
How to Supervise People Seminar
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
The Essentials Of HR Law