Sales Compensation Plan Design
|Date / Time:
|| Audio Conference|
Sales compensation often has a direct and measurable link to company success. On the other hand, a poorly designed plan can have disastrous results including: incenting the wrong behaviors, encouraging top performers to leave, or rewarding less capable sales people.
In this live webinar, Mr. Rataj will discuss the process and key elements associated with designing a sales incentive plan. For many, sales compensation is clouded in mystery. Using a step-by-step approach, he will unravel the mystery and make a successful sales compensation plan design possible.
Compensation Economics 101
Why Sales Compensation?
Sales Compensation Plan Design Process
- Market Competitive
- Drive Results
- Pay "Winners Like Winners and Losers Like Losers"
- Target Total Cash Compensation
- Mix and Leverage
- Performance Measures and Weights
- Performance Scaling
- Plan Mechanics
- Formula Type
- Performance and Payment Periods
Edward R. Rataj CCP, CECP
- Managing director of compensation consulting in the Human Capital Services Practice of CBIZ, Inc.
- More than 19 years of experience in the area of human resources, focusing on designing innovative compensation programs
- Certified compensation professional
- Certified executive compensation professional
- Often quoted as an expert in the area of compensation in the Wall Street Journal, Smart Money magazine, and TheStreet.com
- Assists clients in the design and implementation of strategic base salary and incentive programs
- Prior to joining the firm, served as a compensation consultant for Mellon (formerly known as Buck Consultants) and was employed by William M. Mercer
- Expertise includes designing market-based and job evaluation-based compensation programs, linking pay with performance, pay structures and compensation surveys, as well as developing policies and procedures
- Past president of the St. Louis Compensation and Benefits Network
- Graduate, University of Miami (Ohio)
- Member of WorldatWork (formerly known as the American Compensation Association)
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|About The Provider:
||Lorman Education Services has provided educational seminars and online training for professionals since 1987.
Since then, we've kept thousands of professionals in the United States and internationally current on the most pressing topics in a rapidly changing marketplace of ideas. Like you, we understand the need for concise, accurate information.
That understanding underlies each Lorman course, presenting the latest information on the laws and regulations critical to your organization's successful daily operations.
Moreover, each course receives our painstaking attention to be certain both the faculty and participants receive the individual attention necessary to achieve maximum benefit from the materials.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
The 7 Traits Of A Successful HR Manager
Disability Discrimination And The Interactive Process
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
How To Keep HR From Being The Employee Complaint Department
HR′s Strategic Role In Team Building
21 Tips For Managing Employees Who Work Remotely
Multi-State Payroll Tax Compliance
HR For Beginners
Inclement Weather Pay Policies
Is It FMLA Or The “Friday-Monday Leave Act”? How To Identify And Investigate Employees Who Are Gaming The System
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Curbing Unauthorized Overtime
Retirement Plan Training Courses
Best Practices For Employee Giving Programs
Fundamentals Of An Employee Recognition Program