How To Set Pay Ranges That Are Fair And Effective
|Date / Time:
|| Audio Conference|
|Order:||Qty: Select State: |
Organizations nationwide seek to continuously improve performance and motivation, while simultaneously reducing costs. This arduous task often becomes the responsibility of human resources.
Without effective systems in place and data available, employee compensation can run counter to efficiency and performance objectives set by the organization.
The implementation of market-based pay structures is increasingly necessary in order for organizations to remain competitive, administer compensation fairly and easily, and allocate limited financial resources where they are most needed.
This live webinar will review best-practice steps to compensation system design.
Compensation Economics 101
Market-Based Compensation System Design
- Law of Supply and Demand as It Relates to Compensation
- Impact of Artificial Floors or Ceilings on Compensation Economics
- Economic Trends Caused by Current Economy
Developing Compensation Policies
- Purpose of a Compensation System
- Steps to Designing a Compensation System
Recognition and Sustaining High Performance Through a Merit Matrix
- Reasons to Implement Compensation Policies
- Review of Advisable Compensation Practices, Typical Policies and Procedures
- Concept and Samples
Amber Duncan SPHR
- Manager of compensation consulting in the Human Capital Services Practice of CBIZ, Inc.
- More than eight years of experience in the area of human resources, focusing on designing innovative compensation programs
- Senior professional in human resources and finishing course work towards certified compensation professional designation
- Expertise includes designing market-based compensation programs, linking pay with performance, pay structures and compensation surveys, as well as developing policies and procedures
- Assists clients in the design and implementation of strategic base salary and incentive programs
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|About The Provider:
||Lorman Education Services has provided educational seminars and online training for professionals since 1987.
Since then, we've kept thousands of professionals in the United States and internationally current on the most pressing topics in a rapidly changing marketplace of ideas. Like you, we understand the need for concise, accurate information.
That understanding underlies each Lorman course, presenting the latest information on the laws and regulations critical to your organization's successful daily operations.
Moreover, each course receives our painstaking attention to be certain both the faculty and participants receive the individual attention necessary to achieve maximum benefit from the materials.
||Contact Us For More Information
|Order:||Qty: Select State: |
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Assertiveness Skills For HR Professionals
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Strategic HR Leadership Certificate Program
Payroll Issues For Deceased Employees
Company Ethics: How To Set The Tone As A Leader
Garnishments, Child Support Orders, And Other Levies
Payroll Records: What To Keep, What To Toss
How Workers′ Compensation Works (Comprehensive 11-Module Course)
How To Use PTO To Reduce Absenteeism
How To Document Your Payroll Procedures
HRCI / SHRM 60 Hour Re-Certification Training Suite
SOX Requirements For Payroll
Dealing with Difficult People
Bring Our Training Courses To Your Location