Responding To EEOC Charges
|Date / Time:
|| Audio Conference|
The most effective way to avoid an EEOC charge is to make sure you have anti-discrimination and no retaliation policies, that employees are trained, and that all employees understand those policies.
Prevention and awareness are areas employers should focus on when dealing with employee discrimination issues. If the worst case scenario happens, this live webinar will tell you how to protect your company when an EEOC charge arises, tips and strategies to respond to the charge, how to prepare your position statement, and how to respond to requests for information and understand the mediation process.
- Review Record Number of EEOC Charges Being Filed
- Address Strategies to Mitigate Retaliation Charges
- Address Litigation Hold Requirements
- Conducting Internal Investigation
- Pros and Cons of EEOC Mediation
Strategies to Address a Cause Finding
- Information to Include in Position Statement
- Discovery Issues
- Use of Declarations
- Types of Exhibits to Include
- Handling EEOC Requests for Information
- Anti-Harassment, Anti-Discrimination and No Retaliation Policy and Training
- Conciliation Process
- Issuance of Right to Sue Letter
- Section 83 Requests
- Class Action Considerations
Julie A. Pace
- Partner in The Cavanagh Law Firm, P.A.
- Practice is concentrated in the fields of employment, health care, construction, I-9s, E-Verify, Human Resources, EEOC, and DOL, Davis-Bacon, NLRB, OSHA training, and investigations
- Recognition in Chambers USA and Super Lawyers
- Fellow of the Litigation Counsel of America
- Frequent speaker and author on a variety of employment, OSHA, and I-9 compliance topics
- Co-editor of three books on human resources, employment law, and I-9 and E-Verify, published by the American Chamber of Commerce Resources, LLC
- Recipient of Arizona Business Magazine's 2008 Centers of Influence Award, which recognizes the 10 leading attorneys, accountants and bankers in Arizona
- Named one of Arizona's Finest Lawyers 2014
- J.D. degree, cum laude, Arizona State University; B.S. degree in business administration, magna cum laude, Arizona State University
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|About The Provider:
||Lorman Education Services has provided educational seminars and online training for professionals since 1987.
Since then, we've kept thousands of professionals in the United States and internationally current on the most pressing topics in a rapidly changing marketplace of ideas. Like you, we understand the need for concise, accurate information.
That understanding underlies each Lorman course, presenting the latest information on the laws and regulations critical to your organization's successful daily operations.
Moreover, each course receives our painstaking attention to be certain both the faculty and participants receive the individual attention necessary to achieve maximum benefit from the materials.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Reasonable Or Unreasonable Accommodation? How To Identify Disabilities And Handle Employee Issues - Without Violating The ADA
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Rules And Requirements For Employee Expense Reimbursements
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
How To Keep HR From Being The Employee Complaint Department
HRCI / SHRM 60 Hour Re-Certification Training Suite
IRS Rules For Travel Pay
A Post-Election Survival Guide For Employers
How To Deal With Employees Who Are Chronically Late Or Absent
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Dress Code Policy Do′s and Don′ts
Dealing with Difficult People
Strategic HR Leadership Certificate Program
Assertiveness Skills For HR Professionals
How to Supervise People Seminar