Strategies To Increase Accountability And Initiative In Employees
|Date / Time:
Accountability is closely tied to motivation and how the organizational culture supports their employees. Leaders who build a coaching culture begin to change the focus from performance management to performance partnering.
As employees feel trusted and are treated as mutual creators of their daily life at work, they accelerate their motivation to offer more than the requirements of the job.
Join us for this review of key strategies and techniques that you can use immediately to promote more engagement. This live webinar will explore coaching others as a way to achieve greater accountability and engagement in employees so the organizations we work in thrive.
- Role Modeling
- Setting Clear Expectations
- Delivering Adequate Resources
- Delegation and True Freedom to Do the Work
- How to Give Balanced Feedback on Performance Levels
- Coaching Techniques That Set You up for Success
- The Beauty of Natural Consequences
- Follow Through as a Necessary Skill
James Kimberly MSW
- Leads Sapphire Consulting, LLC, a premier organizational development and training firm customizing human capital management solutions for many types of organizations
- A respected team development consultant, executive coach and has created leadership development programs for organizations in both public and private sector
- As a certified Emotional Intelligence Examiner (EQi & EQ360), he has been on the forefront of assessing and training employees and leaders in enhancing their emotional capabilities at work
- Has been a featured speaker expert on EI and coaching at SHRM, ASHHRA and NHRA conferences
- Appeared on WBZ radio and online podcasts
- In addition to EQi 2.0 certification, he is qualified in Team EI, MBTI, Thomas Kilmann Conflict Inventory, 360 Assessments from the Center for Creative Leadership, and in Building Transformational Coaching Cultures
- Has spent his career developing human capital in diverse settings and experiences
- As director of counseling at an AIDS program during the early days of the epidemic, he was a pioneer in building systems of care and advocating for rights of disenfranchised groups
- His involvement in establishing employee assistance programs for the Tribune Company, R.R. Donnelly, Chicago Cubs and the FAA brought needed professional help to many employees and leaders who struggled with workplace challenges
- M.S.W. degree, SUNY Buffalo; B.A. degree in sociology and anthropology, Ripon College
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|About The Provider:
||Lorman Education Services has provided educational seminars and online training for professionals since 1987.
Since then, we've kept thousands of professionals in the United States and internationally current on the most pressing topics in a rapidly changing marketplace of ideas. Like you, we understand the need for concise, accurate information.
That understanding underlies each Lorman course, presenting the latest information on the laws and regulations critical to your organization's successful daily operations.
Moreover, each course receives our painstaking attention to be certain both the faculty and participants receive the individual attention necessary to achieve maximum benefit from the materials.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Reasonable Accommodation - Impairment
IRS Rules For Travel Pay
How To Write Clear, Concise, And Compliant Job Descriptions
Garnishments, Child Support Orders and Other Levies
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
How To Drive HR Strategy
How To Get Your Managers To Cooperate With HR
Dealing with Difficult People
HR′s Guide To Medical Marijuana In The Workplace
Personnel Records: What To Keep, What To Toss
Creative - And Free - Ways To Use LinkedIn As A Recruiting Tool
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
IRS Rules For Work Visas
How to Supervise People Seminar
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
The Essentials Of HR Law