Behavioral-Based Interviewing: The Next Evolution
|Date / Time:
Because your organization can never be greater than the sum of its parts, your success is determined by one key decision: who gets hired? Yet fewer than 30 percent of hiring managers nationwide have had any real training in applicant interviewing skills, a fact supported by a University of Chicago research study concluding that basing a hiring decision on an interview is only 8% more successful than if you had just flipped a coin.
Exacerbating the situation old school behavioral interviewing techniques are no longer effective because, in today's world, the applicants are by far better prepared to answer these predictable questions than the interviewer is prepared to conduct the interview.
Attend this live webinar to take yourself to the next level and ensure that what you see is what you get. No matter what your level of expertise is, you won't want to miss this new and effective approach to interviewing.
Sum it up in one sentence. NO ONE EVER REGRETS HIRING THE BEST.
The Drastic Change in the Employment Market and Its Effect on Interviewing
New Model New Approach
Why the Old Behavioral Interviewing Model Won't Cut It Anymore
- The New War for Jobs vs. the War for Talent
- Applicants Now Know More About How to Interview Than the People Doing the Interview
- The Need for a Different Hiring Process
How to Make Sure What You See Is What You Get
Behavioral Interviewing 2.0
- Self-Assessment of Your Current Skills and Process
- Six Questions You Need to Ask Before You Hire Your Next Person
- How to Set Expectations and Maintain Control
- How to Position the Applicant to Tell You the Truth
- How to Use Tools Instead of Time
- The Three Most Important Questions You Need to Ask to Ensure That What You See Is What You Get
- The Hard Questions You Need to Ask and How to Legally Ask Them
Mel Kleiman CSP, CCM
- President of Humetrics LLC since 1986
- Has trained thousands of hiring managers and business owners worldwide in the best practice tools and techniques needed to successfully recruit, select and retain top talent
- Writer of five books including the bestselling Hire Tough, Manage Easy and a regular contributor to industry publications
- Certified speaking professional, a designation given to only the top 10 percent of speakers worldwide based upon speaker’s professional associations, education, performance and business management standards
- Certified consultant to management under the auspices of the American Association of Professional Consultants
- Member of the Society for Human Resources and the National Speakers Association
- Clients include Coca-Cola, Jack in the Box, Domino's Pizza, Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Exxon Mobil, Harley Davidson, the Food Marketing Institute, Supercuts, Time Warner and United Van Lines
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|About The Provider:
||Lorman Education Services has provided educational seminars and online training for professionals since 1987.
Since then, we've kept thousands of professionals in the United States and internationally current on the most pressing topics in a rapidly changing marketplace of ideas. Like you, we understand the need for concise, accurate information.
That understanding underlies each Lorman course, presenting the latest information on the laws and regulations critical to your organization's successful daily operations.
Moreover, each course receives our painstaking attention to be certain both the faculty and participants receive the individual attention necessary to achieve maximum benefit from the materials.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
How To Keep HR From Being The Employee Complaint Department
Rules And Requirements For Employee Expense Reimbursements
Garnishments, Child Support Orders, And Other Levies
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Dress Code Policy Do′s and Don′ts
How To Deal With Employees Who Are Chronically Late Or Absent
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Reasonable Or Unreasonable Accommodation? How To Identify Disabilities And Handle Employee Issues - Without Violating The ADA
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Assertiveness Skills For HR Professionals
HRCI / SHRM 60 Hour Re-Certification Training Suite
IRS Rules For Travel Pay
Dealing with Difficult People
9 Ways To Spot, Handle, and Reduce Workers′ Comp Fraud
How To Use PTO To Reduce Absenteeism