EEO-1 Form: Reporting For 2014
|Date / Time:
This webinar covers the EEO-1 reporting requirements, including practical and easy-to-use approaches to completing and submitting the EEO-1 report by the filing deadline.
This webinar also discusses OFCCP's latest enforcement practices. From its focus on compensation discrimination and adverse impact issues to its renewed focus on affirmative action for covered veterans and individuals with disabilities, OFCCP has continued to evolve.
Practical Steps to Completing the EEO-1 Report by the Filing Deadline
- The EEO-1 Report Generally
- Who Has to File?
- What Has to Be Filed?
- How to File?
OFCCP – Latest Agency News You Need to Know
- Obtaining Race and Gender Information
- Single Establishment vs. Multi-Establishment Employers
- BULLET 1
- OFCCP's Latest Enforcement Practices
- Agency Focus on Compensation Discrimination Issues
- OFCCP's Continued Emphasis on Selection Decision Adverse Impact
- Affirmative Action as It Relates to Covered Veterans and Individuals With Disabilities
- Practical Effects on Employers
- What Employers Should Do Now to Prepare
Daniel V. Duff III
Eric J. Felsberg
- Of counsel in the Affirmative Action Compliance and OFCCP Defense Practice Group with the law firm of Jackson Lewis P.C.
- More than 16 years experience in advising clients in a wide array of employment law and litigation areas, with a current focus on affirmation action and OFCCP audit defense
- Broad experience dealing with the OFCCP, EEOC and the U.S. Department of Labor, as well as a variety of state and local labor agencies
- Admitted to practice in New York State, the U.S. District Court for the Southern, Eastern and Western Districts of New York and the Supreme Court of the United States
- J.D. degree, Cornell Law School; B.A. degree in history, College of the Holy Cross
- Partner with the law firm of Jackson Lewis P.C.
- Lead attorney and day-to-day contact for several of the firm’s national clients
- Provides training and daily counsel to employers in various industries on day-to-day employment issues and all aspects of federal, state and local affirmative action compliance
- Successfully defended numerous Department of Labor compliance reviews, including a glass ceiling review of a major national corporation
- Represents employers in failure to hire cases before the Department of Labor
- Graduate, Hofstra University School of Law
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|About The Provider:
||Lorman Education Services has provided educational seminars and online training for professionals since 1987.
Since then, we've kept thousands of professionals in the United States and internationally current on the most pressing topics in a rapidly changing marketplace of ideas. Like you, we understand the need for concise, accurate information.
That understanding underlies each Lorman course, presenting the latest information on the laws and regulations critical to your organization's successful daily operations.
Moreover, each course receives our painstaking attention to be certain both the faculty and participants receive the individual attention necessary to achieve maximum benefit from the materials.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Workplace Investigations 101: The Basics For Conducting Workplace Investigations
Employee Handbooks: 2017 Issues
How To Change The Perception Of The HR Department
How To Communicate Assertively To Exude Confidence And Competence
Year End Legislative &Tax Changes In Payroll
Payroll Records: What To Keep, What To Toss
PTO Plan Or Traditional Vacation And Sick Time? The Pros and Cons Of A Paid-Time-Off Plan
Motivate Or Terminate
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Agile Basics For HR
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
The Essentials Of HR Law
FMLA Training &Certification Program
Certified Payroll Manager
Fundamentals Of Form W-2 &Form W-4 Processing