Gamification: How Can It Work For You?
|Date / Time:
According to Gallup, 70% of U.S. employees are disengaged at work. With gamification - the use of game design elements in a nongame context - engagement rates can be significantly raised.What Is Gamification?Where Have You Used Gamified Systems?How Effective Is Gamification?How Does Gamification Work?What Is the Larger Vision of Gamification in a Corporation?Gamification Examples From HR, Sales, Training, Innovation, … From Companies Such as SAP, LinkedIn, Department of Works and Pensions, Rabobank, Maersk …What Is the Role of HR in Gamification?FACULTY
Gamification is a concept that allows us to better engage, teach, entertain and measure employees for the benefit of all stakeholders.
This webinar explains what gamification is, where it is already being used, and how effective it can be in the workplace.
- CEO, founder and partner of Enterprise Gamification Consultancy LLC, a strategic consulting group focused on gamification, innovation, social business and intrapreneurship in the enterprise
- Had been senior innovation strategist at SAP Labs in Palo Alto, California and global head of the gamification initiative at SAP where he had worked for 15 years
- Co-founded in 2013 and leads the Austrian Innovation Center Silicon Valley (AICSV) that connects Austrian and CEE startups and companies with the Silicon Valley
- In his work as gamification consultant and at SAP he has encountered and supported gamification efforts in the enterprise from multiple levels and departments, like sustainability, on demand, mobile, HR, training and education, banking etc.
- Has driven the awareness around gamification by organizing and leading innovation events around this topic, holding dozens of one- or two-day gamification and innovation workshops, working with gamification platform- and service-providers and game studios, consulting and advising organizations, and by incorporating gamification into the strategy
- Regularly speaks at and co-organizes conferences on gamification and innovation (amongst other topics)
- Writer of the following gamification books: Gamification @ Work: Designing Engaging Business Software (co-writer Janaki Kumar), 2013; Enterprise Gamification - Engaging people by letting them have fun 2014
- Ranked #2 Gamification Guru in 2013/2014 – Gamification World Congress 2014 Barcelona
- Ph.D. in chemical engineering, Vienna University of Technology; undergraduate degree in international business management, Vienna University of Economy
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|About The Provider:
||Lorman Education Services has provided educational seminars and online training for professionals since 1987.
Since then, we've kept thousands of professionals in the United States and internationally current on the most pressing topics in a rapidly changing marketplace of ideas. Like you, we understand the need for concise, accurate information.
That understanding underlies each Lorman course, presenting the latest information on the laws and regulations critical to your organization's successful daily operations.
Moreover, each course receives our painstaking attention to be certain both the faculty and participants receive the individual attention necessary to achieve maximum benefit from the materials.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
How To Keep HR From Being The Employee Complaint Department
How To Get Your Managers To Cooperate With HR
9 Ways To Spot, Handle, and Reduce Workers′ Comp Fraud
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Reasonable Or Unreasonable Accommodation? How To Identify Disabilities And Handle Employee Issues - Without Violating The ADA
Multi-State Payroll Tax Compliance
Visa (Non-Immigration) For Payroll Professionals
IRS Rules For Travel Pay
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Service Animals In The Workplace: What You Need To Know
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
How To Communicate With Tact And Professionalism
Dealing with Difficult People
Dress Code Policy Do′s and Don′ts
How to Supervise People Seminar