Form 5500 Reporting Update
|Date / Time:
|Order:||Qty: Select State: |
Employers who offer an employee benefit plan must file an annual report regarding the plan's financial condition, investments, and operations unless specifically exempt by law. Filing the Form 5500 will satisfy this requirement.
This live webinar will help you understand when you need to file a Form 5500 and what you need to file, and will focus on some recent changes that may impact your filings.
Overview of the Form 5500
- What Is the Form 5500?
- Who Must File?
- What to File
- Due Dates and Extensions
Schedule C Disclosures
- Effective Dates/Types of Filing
- Errors and Lessons Learned From the Prior Plan Years
- Direct Compensation
- Indirect Compensation
- Eligible Indirect Compensation
- Filing Electronically
About The Presenters
- Late Deposits
- Audit Requirements
- New Changes to the M-1 for MEWAs
Jamie F. Gross, J.D., LL.M.
- Firm director in the Global Employer Services - Talent and Rewards Practice in the New York City office of Deloitte Tax, LLP
- Experience in employee benefits focusing on the design, drafting and implementation of qualified and nonqualified plans
- Focuses on employee benefits regulatory compliance, and health and welfare design and compliance
- Assists clients with qualified plan design and implementation focusing on plan amendments and restatements for compliance with legislative changes such as GUST and EGTRRA, as well as with ERISA reporting requirements, including Form 5500s, summary annual reports and ERISA 204(h) notices
- Assists clients with health and welfare plan design, implementation and compliance with a focus on HIPAA privacy regulations, DOL claims procedure regulations and summary plan description regulations
- Conducts HIPAA privacy seminars for clients focusing on workforce training in privacy regulations
- Member of the New York State Bar, the New Jersey State Bar and the Massachusetts Bar Associations
- J.D. degree, New England School of Law; LL.M. degree in taxation, Boston University School of Law
- Firm director in the Global Employer Services – Talent and Rewards Practice in the Philadelphia office of Deloitte Tax, LLP
- Experienced in serving large multinational and mid-cap companies in numerous sectors, including consumer business, manufacturing and life sciences
- Extensive experience in Sarbanes-Oxley tax compliance, internal control audit reviews, employment and executive compensation tax matters, and IRS practice and procedures
- Previously was a team leader for Towers Perrin in Philadelphia and focused on various tax compliance matters relating to qualified retirement, and health and welfare programs
- J.D. degree, Thomas M. Cooley Law School; B.A. degree, The State University of New York at Albany
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|About The Provider:
||Lorman Education Services has provided educational seminars and online training for professionals since 1987.
Since then, we've kept thousands of professionals in the United States and internationally current on the most pressing topics in a rapidly changing marketplace of ideas. Like you, we understand the need for concise, accurate information.
That understanding underlies each Lorman course, presenting the latest information on the laws and regulations critical to your organization's successful daily operations.
Moreover, each course receives our painstaking attention to be certain both the faculty and participants receive the individual attention necessary to achieve maximum benefit from the materials.
||Contact Us For More Information
|Order:||Qty: Select State: |
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Garnishments, Child Support Orders, And Other Levies
How Workers′ Compensation Works (Comprehensive 11-Module Course)
Assertiveness Skills For HR Professionals
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
How To Use PTO To Reduce Absenteeism
Managing Emotions Under Pressure
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
How To Document Your Payroll Procedures
HRCI / SHRM 60 Hour Re-Certification Training Suite
Company Ethics: How To Set The Tone As A Leader
SOX Requirements For Payroll
Payroll Records: What To Keep, What To Toss
Strategic HR Leadership Certificate Program
Dealing with Difficult People
Bring Our Training Courses To Your Location