Motivate Your Staff Without Money
|Date / Time:
In an ideal world, managers would motivate employees by showering them with fancy perks: cash bonuses, paid time off, lavish gifts. But the pressure to control costs leaves many supervisors struggling with a dilemma: how to balance expense control with the need to dangle expensive carrots and then celebrate staffers' achievements in a big way.
Some managers just give up. They conclude that "there's no money" for carrots—so they absolve themselves of having to motivate their team.
But you're not going to give up. You know that you can motivate your staff WITHOUT money. While you may lack the resources to approve generous merit-based pay raises, you can still devise no- or low-cost incentives that are creative, unique and sure to fire up your crew.
Join us for Motivate Your Staff Without Money. This new webinar from Morey Stettner will give you a range of tips, techniques and strategies to motivate without money. Examples:
Learn how to get them fired up without busting the budget. Start improving the morale in your office right away – and don't spend any precious cash doing it.
- Express your appreciation with pizzazz. Convey your gratitude for superior effort or performance in ways that resonate with each employee and produce lasting affection for you and your organization.
- Help each employee solve the ultimate puzzle. Research shows that the No. 1 motivator is meaningful work. If people view their daily job as meaningful, they're more engaged. Learn how to enable your team to derive meaning from everyday job responsibilities.
- Pounce on employees' ideas. Solicit input on how to improve operations–and then implement the best suggestions. When people realize that their voices are heard, they'll feel more connected to their employer.
- Host extracurricular gatherings. From softball games to volunteering at a local charity, create opportunities to bring your team together outside of work to have fun and give back to the community.
- Share lessons learned. Just as "train the trainer" programs give internal experts a chance to share their know-how, ask employees to share "what I've learned" insights with their peers. Pooling expertise makes everyone feel more special–and more knowledgeable as a result.
- Turn staff meetings into high-energy rallies. Most staff meetings are drab and deadening. Learn how to use these regular meetings to pump up your team, highlight success stories and share best practices.
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|About The Provider:
||The HR Specialist family of products helps HR professionals quickly resolve their daily challenges. From state-specific employment law to compensation and benefits, our experts give you the HR advice you need to know.
Whether you're new to HR or an experienced pro - a department of one or 10 - you can trust the practical, plain-English advice from HR Specialist. We'll save you time and headaches by focusing on what you need to know, when you need to know it. That makes you the HR expert your company can rely on and gets you the recognition you deserve.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
|Keywords For This Course:|
motivating, leadership, managers, managing, morale, staff, incentives, retention
The 7 Traits Of A Successful HR Manager
Disability Discrimination And The Interactive Process
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
How To Keep HR From Being The Employee Complaint Department
HR′s Strategic Role In Team Building
21 Tips For Managing Employees Who Work Remotely
Multi-State Payroll Tax Compliance
HR For Beginners
Inclement Weather Pay Policies
Is It FMLA Or The “Friday-Monday Leave Act”? How To Identify And Investigate Employees Who Are Gaming The System
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Curbing Unauthorized Overtime
Retirement Plan Training Courses
Best Practices For Employee Giving Programs
Fundamentals Of An Employee Recognition Program