Document Retention And Destruction: What Human Resource Professionals Must Know
|Date / Time:
|Order:||Qty: Select State: |
Correctly handling the documentation of employees is one of the most difficult and tedious tasks that human resources professionals need to perform for their organizations.
Knowing the proper procedures to follow to document employees in the workplace is a key skill needed by most human resources professionals.
This audio conference provides you with information on the key concepts and issues surrounding proper employee documentation and when to legally dispose of documentation.
Documenting Employment Decisions
Destruction of Documents
- The Employee File
- Employee Feedback
- Other Documentation Issues
Successful Document Retention and Destruction Policies
- Legal Considerations
- When to Destroy Data
- Other Ways to Store Data
About The Presenter
Paula H. Harvey, MBA, SPHR, GPHR, ASC
- Strategic Global Human Resources professional
- Professional experience has spanned more than 27 years
- Multilingual and has spoken to both global and national audiences on many subjects in the Human Resources and Safety fields
- Worked in a wide variety of industries including manufacturing, distribution, retail, engineering services, furniture and steel fabrication
- Active member of SHRM serving as the 2013-2014 Southeast Membership Advisory Council (MAC) Representative and 2014-2015 NCSHRM Director-Emeritus and past-president of two chapters
- Awarded the NCSHRM HR Professional of the Year in 2005, and the 2009 HR Consultant of the Year award
- Inducted in 2012 NCSHRM HR Hall of Fame. In 2014 and was awarded the NCSHRM HR Humanitarian of the Year award
- Global and nationally certified HR and Safety Professional and instructs at many institutions of higher learning
- M.B.A. degree, with a concentration in human resource management, UNC Charlotte; B.B.A. degree in international marketing and operations management, University of Texas at Austin
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|About The Provider:
||Lorman Education Services has provided educational seminars and online training for professionals since 1987.
Since then, we've kept thousands of professionals in the United States and internationally current on the most pressing topics in a rapidly changing marketplace of ideas. Like you, we understand the need for concise, accurate information.
That understanding underlies each Lorman course, presenting the latest information on the laws and regulations critical to your organization's successful daily operations.
Moreover, each course receives our painstaking attention to be certain both the faculty and participants receive the individual attention necessary to achieve maximum benefit from the materials.
||Contact Us For More Information
|Order:||Qty: Select State: |
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Service Animals In The Workplace: What You Need To Know
What To Do When Applicants Or Employees Have A Criminal History
Workers′ Comp 101: The Whats, Whens, And Whys
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
How To Coach Up Or Counsel Out Problem Employees
How To Get Your Managers To Cooperate With HR
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
How To Avoid Wrongful Termination Claims
Form I-9: Understanding The Anti-Discrimination Provisions Of The Law
Multi-State Payroll Tax Compliance
IRS Rules For Inpat &Expat Payroll
Dealing with Difficult People
How To Communicate With Tact And Professionalism
Dress Code Policy Do′s and Don′ts
How to Supervise People Seminar