The Power of Stay Interviews
|Date / Time:
Learn how to conduct stay interviews and keep your most talented employees. CEOs say their greatest concern is talent, yet companies continue to fail to increase engagement scores and retain their best performers. The simply-stated reason why is because executives rely on exit and engagement surveys to identify issues and then solve them with employee programs. Ultimately all companies must learn that employees make decisions to stay or leave and to engage or disengage because of their immediate supervisors.
This webinar will introduce the power of stay interviews, the incredibly effective solution to employee engagement and retention. It will be facilitated by Richard Finnegan, the writer of a book with the same title that has been the top-selling book published by the Society for Human Resources Management for the past two years. You will learn the data and concepts they need to implement stay interviews in their organizations in order to improve employee engagement, retention, and most importantly productivity in their organizations.
Turnover and Disengagement Are on the Rise
The Rethinking Retention Model™
- Bureau of Labor Statistics' Report on Turnover Trends
- Gallup, Bersin, and Other Studies on Engagement and Its Costs
- The False Promise of Engagement and Exit Surveys
The Most Essential Leadership Skill for Retaining and Engaging Is Trust
- The Power of Leaders on All Levels to Improve Engagement and Retention
- Specific Roles for Executives, Leaders, and HR to Improve Engagement and Retention
- Accountability vs. Programs
Stay Interviews Connect All the Dots
- Google®, Fortune Top 100, and the Power of Trust
- Three Essential Leader Skills to Build Trust
About The Presenters
- Stay Interviews Must Be Implemented as a Process Including Cascading From the Top, Conducted by Supervisors vs. HR, Separated From Performance Discussions, Scheduled and Conducted on Time, and Include Each Leader Forecasting How Long Each Employee Will Stay
- Leaders Must Learn Essential Stay Interview Skills Including Listening, Taking Notes, Probing and Taking Responsibility
Richard P. Finnegan
- CEO of C-Suite Analytics, which helps organizations improve engagement and retention, including one solution that guarantees turnover will decrease 20% in the first year or funds are returned
- Experience includes solving turnover and engagement in Siberian banks, African gold mines, multinational corporations in China, and for the CIA
- Wrote, The Power of Stay Interviews for Engagement and Retention, which is the top-selling SHRM-published book in history; also wrote, Rethinking Retention in Good Times and Bad, which was excerpted by BusinessWeek which said “Finnegan offers fresh thinking for solving the turnover problem in any economy”
- His new books in the first quarter of 2015 include The Stay Interview: A Manager’s Guide to Keeping the Best and Brightest, to be published in over 20 languages, and HR’s Greatest Challenge: Driving the C-Suite to Improve Employee Engagement and Retention
- Humorous and insightful speaker for conference and corporate events
- Lives in Orlando, Florida, where The Orlando Sentinel newspaper published an editorial recognizing him for his extensive donations of professional services to nonprofit organizations
- Bachelor's and graduate degrees, The Pennsylvania State University
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|About The Provider:
||Lorman Education Services has provided educational seminars and online training for professionals since 1987.
Since then, we've kept thousands of professionals in the United States and internationally current on the most pressing topics in a rapidly changing marketplace of ideas. Like you, we understand the need for concise, accurate information.
That understanding underlies each Lorman course, presenting the latest information on the laws and regulations critical to your organization's successful daily operations.
Moreover, each course receives our painstaking attention to be certain both the faculty and participants receive the individual attention necessary to achieve maximum benefit from the materials.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
A Post-Election Survival Guide For Employers
Dress Code Policy Do′s and Don′ts
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Garnishments, Child Support Orders, And Other Levies
Reasonable Or Unreasonable Accommodation? How To Identify Disabilities And Handle Employee Issues - Without Violating The ADA
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Rules And Requirements For Employee Expense Reimbursements
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
How To Keep HR From Being The Employee Complaint Department
Assertiveness Skills For HR Professionals
HRCI / SHRM 60 Hour Re-Certification Training Suite
IRS Rules For Travel Pay
How To Deal With Employees Who Are Chronically Late Or Absent
Dealing with Difficult People
9 Ways To Spot, Handle, and Reduce Workers′ Comp Fraud