Maximize the Return on Your Hiring Investment: How to Retain New Employees With Onboarding
|Date / Time:
Attracting people with the drive, creativity and resilience necessary for our unique businesses is the greatest challenge we face in today's market.
Successful leaders understand competitive advantage is achieved by finding, retaining and more importantly, engaging game-changing talent.
This webinar provides insight into what game changers want in the leaders they choose to follow, key performance drivers and tips on engaging and retaining top performers. Turnover strikes not only at the heart of corporate performance and morale, but plays a major impact on profitability as well.
This webinar focuses on the reasons that today's workforce becomes disenfranchised, opening the door to shop for greener pastures and offers techniques and strategies industry champions use to build high performing teams.
What Do Game Changers Want From Their Leaders?
Onboarding Is More Than Administrative Processing
- The Energy Inside the People on a Top Performing Team
- Tuckman's Grid on Effective Teams
Utilizing Intuition in the Selection Process
- Are You Processing a New Hire or Preparing for Success
- Help Create a Go to Network
- Begin the Honeymoon Sooner, Make Them Feel Important Before Their First Day of Work
- Do You Make Them Earn Your Attention?
Four Stages of Engagement
- More Than Behavior Questions, Dig to See If It's Part of Their Character
- Are We Listening for What We Want to Hear?
- Use of Assessments Beyond Selection for Deeper Understanding of Internal Drivers and Communication Style
Trust Is the Greatest Glue
- Challenge With Responsibility
- Evaluate the Plan
- Assess the Development
- Follow Through to Results
The Under Used Tool of Listening
- Behaviors of a Cohesive Team
- Trust Comes From Feeling Secure
- Do They Have a Voice?
Game Changers Want to Flock With Eagles
- Where Is Your Focus, on the Task Required or Their Understanding of the Importance of Their Role?
- Are You Hiding Behind Technology? There Is a Difference Between Contact and Connect
About The Presenter:
- How to Communicate the Bar of Expectation
- In Spite of the Groans, Game Changers Like Accountability
- The Importance and Flags of How to Know When It's Time to Move on?
Mike Lejeune, CERS, CPC, CTS
- More than 25 years of experience in consulting with Fortune 500 corporations, Big 4 accounting firms, and emerging privately held businesses
- A strong proponent of education, Mike co-wrote the "Business of Personnel Consulting", a training and accreditation manual sponsored by the Texas Association of Personnel Consultants
- Considered an expert in staff development, developing training programs on recruiting and search techniques, the art of building high performance teams and managing client relations
- As a keynote speaker, workshop facilitator, executive coach and author, Mike is one of the leading voices on the latest trends and techniques for the staffing industry and writes, speaks and consults to professional associations and corporations on an international level
- Served as the president of Steverson & Company, a Texas-based award winning executive search and contract staffing firm, as well as president of the National Speakers Association
- Successfully completed three national certification programs, receiving his Certified Employee Retention Specialist (CERS), Certified Personnel Consultant (CPC), and Certified Temporary Staffing Specialist(CTS) designations
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|About The Provider:
||Lorman Education Services has provided educational seminars and online training for professionals since 1987.
Since then, we've kept thousands of professionals in the United States and internationally current on the most pressing topics in a rapidly changing marketplace of ideas. Like you, we understand the need for concise, accurate information.
That understanding underlies each Lorman course, presenting the latest information on the laws and regulations critical to your organization's successful daily operations.
Moreover, each course receives our painstaking attention to be certain both the faculty and participants receive the individual attention necessary to achieve maximum benefit from the materials.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Reasonable Accommodation - Impairment
Garnishments, Child Support Orders and Other Levies
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
How To Write Clear, Concise, And Compliant Job Descriptions
How To Drive HR Strategy
How To Get Your Managers To Cooperate With HR
Dealing with Difficult People
HR′s Guide To Medical Marijuana In The Workplace
Personnel Records: What To Keep, What To Toss
Creative - And Free - Ways To Use LinkedIn As A Recruiting Tool
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Basics Of OSHA Recordkeeping
IRS Rules For Travel Pay
IRS Rules For Work Visas
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
How to Supervise People Seminar