5 Amazing Ways HR Professionals Can Utilize LinkedIn®
|Date / Time:
While there are many social media tools you can use in your recruiting efforts, one platform is especially relevant to human resources professionals: LinkedIn®. In this presentation, LinkedIn® trainer Anthony Juliano will discuss how LinkedIn® is revolutionizing HR - and how you can leverage LinkedIn® to help your organization save money and time and connect with high quality candidates.
Why LinkedIn® Is a Must for HR Professionals
Three Reasons Why LinkedIn® Works
- LinkedIn® vs. Other Social Media Platforms Targeted Toward HR Professionals
- LinkedIn®'s Unmatched Penetration Among HR Professionals
- LinkedIn®'s Unmatched Financial Strength
5 Amazing Ways HR Professionals Can Use LinkedIn
- The LinkedIn® Audience Has a High Concentration of Business Decision Makers
- LinkedIn® Connections Are a Product of Mutual Trust
- The Mindset of the LinkedIn® User Is Focused on Areas Where HR Professionals Can Be of Service
How to Spend Your Time on LinkedIn
- Use Your Status Update as a Job Posting
- Use Advanced Search to Mine the Data
- Use a Paid LinkedIn® Solution
- Promote Your Company's Culture
- Use Groups to Extend Your Reach
Wrap-up and Questions and AnswersAbout The Presenter:
- The "3 R's" of LinkedIn
- LinkedIn® in 10 Minutes a Day
- More than 15 years in marketing and communication strategy
- Presented on social media and LinkedIn® at national and international conferences
- Developed and taught college courses in social media and LinkedIn
- Provided social media, blogging, and LinkedIn training for a wide variety of individuals and businesses
- Writes a monthly column about social media and has written for a variety of publications and blogs, including Convince and Convert, "the world’s #1 content marketing resource"
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|About The Provider:
||Lorman Education Services has provided educational seminars and online training for professionals since 1987.
Since then, we've kept thousands of professionals in the United States and internationally current on the most pressing topics in a rapidly changing marketplace of ideas. Like you, we understand the need for concise, accurate information.
That understanding underlies each Lorman course, presenting the latest information on the laws and regulations critical to your organization's successful daily operations.
Moreover, each course receives our painstaking attention to be certain both the faculty and participants receive the individual attention necessary to achieve maximum benefit from the materials.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
How To Keep HR From Being The Employee Complaint Department
Rules And Requirements For Employee Expense Reimbursements
Garnishments, Child Support Orders, And Other Levies
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Dress Code Policy Do′s and Don′ts
How To Deal With Employees Who Are Chronically Late Or Absent
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Reasonable Or Unreasonable Accommodation? How To Identify Disabilities And Handle Employee Issues - Without Violating The ADA
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Assertiveness Skills For HR Professionals
HRCI / SHRM 60 Hour Re-Certification Training Suite
IRS Rules For Travel Pay
Dealing with Difficult People
9 Ways To Spot, Handle, and Reduce Workers′ Comp Fraud
How To Use PTO To Reduce Absenteeism