Reducing Employee Turnover And Expenses
|Date / Time:
Rising employee turnover is a longstanding management concern. This topic will assist organizations in determining reasons why they have employee turnover, identifying the costs of turnover, effective recruitment/retention planning and best practices in reducing this turnover.
Why Do Employees Leave?
What Are the Costs of Turnover?
- Poor Supervision
How to Identify Critical Staff for Your Retention Efforts
- Human Capital
- Training Costs
- Good Will
Best Practices for HR Planning and Retention Plans
- Who Is Critical?
- Roles That Good Employees Play in Organizations
- Ways to Identify High Performers
Best Practices in Reducing Turnover
- Why Plan Organizational Recruitment and Retention
- What Is in a Recruitment/Retention Plan?
- Benefits of Having a Written Plan
- Drawbacks to Some Plans
- Other Organizational Uses for Retention Plans
About The Presenters
- Avoiding Litigation Strategies
- Employee and Future Employee Communication Strategies
Paula H. Harvey, M.B.A., SHRM-SCP, SPHR, GPHR, ASC
- Strategic Global Human Resources professional
- Professional experience has spanned more than 28 years
- Multilingual and has spoken to both global and national audiences on many subjects in the Human Resources and Safety fields
- Worked in a wide variety of industries including construction products, manufacturing, distribution, retail, engineering services, furniture and steel fabrication
- Active member of SHRM serving as the 2014-2015 NCSHRM Director-Emeritus, past Membership Advisory Council (MAC) Representative, and past-president of two SHRM chapters
- Honored with the NCSHRM Humanitarian of the Year in 2014, NCSHRM HR Professional of the Year in 2005, and the 2009 HR Consultant of the Year awards
- Inducted in 2012 to the NCSHRM HR Hall of Fame
- Global and nationally certified HR and Safety Professional and instructs at many institutions of higher learning
- M.B.A. degree, with a concentration in human resource management, UNC Charlotte; B.B.A. degree in international marketing and operations management, University of Texas at Austin
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|About The Provider:
||Lorman Education Services has provided educational seminars and online training for professionals since 1987.
Since then, we've kept thousands of professionals in the United States and internationally current on the most pressing topics in a rapidly changing marketplace of ideas. Like you, we understand the need for concise, accurate information.
That understanding underlies each Lorman course, presenting the latest information on the laws and regulations critical to your organization's successful daily operations.
Moreover, each course receives our painstaking attention to be certain both the faculty and participants receive the individual attention necessary to achieve maximum benefit from the materials.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
How To Keep HR From Being The Employee Complaint Department
How To Get Your Managers To Cooperate With HR
9 Ways To Spot, Handle, and Reduce Workers′ Comp Fraud
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Reasonable Or Unreasonable Accommodation? How To Identify Disabilities And Handle Employee Issues - Without Violating The ADA
Multi-State Payroll Tax Compliance
Visa (Non-Immigration) For Payroll Professionals
IRS Rules For Travel Pay
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Service Animals In The Workplace: What You Need To Know
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
How To Communicate With Tact And Professionalism
Dealing with Difficult People
Dress Code Policy Do′s and Don′ts
How to Supervise People Seminar