Designing a Flexible Work Environment
|Date / Time:
Many employees who work the traditional 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. business core hours schedule, appear to struggle with maintaining a work-life balance that keeps them interactive in their personal/family life while keeping them engaged in their work.
This topic explains how a flexible work environment such as allowing employees to come in early, late, or to telecommute, assist organizations with attracting top talent and motivating existing employees within an organization. Learn methods for collecting information on what matters most from your employees.
- Benefits of a Flexible Work Environment
- List of Organizations or Industries That Have Evolved to a Flexible Work Environment
Assessment and Evaluation
- Create a Time Line for Implementation
- Integrate Managers and Request Their Workforce Statistics
- Review Exit Interviews Responses
- Benchmark Competitive Organizations
Begin Action Plan
- Identify Your Audience and Organizational Strengths
- Individual Areas of Business vs. All Employees
- Organizational Resources
- Gather Workforce Data
- Survey Employees and Workforce
- Create an Employee Questionnaire
- Research Employee vs. Business Needs
- Integrate Managers in the Process
- Review Employee Survey Responses and Trends
- Identify Deliverables for Organization
- Communication and Implementation
- Focus Groups or Staff Meetings
- Discuss Initiative, Questionnaire and Responses
About The Presenters
- Example of Planning Guide
- Tips on Integrating Management
- Discussion Questions Examples
- Continue to Monitor Environment
- HR administrator, College of Arts & Sciences, University of New Mexico
- Serves as the enterprise's primary point of HR administration, and provides input into broad operational decision making as a member of the college's management team
- Performs training needs analyses, as appropriate, and initiates, develops, and/or coordinates the implementation of specific training and development programs for new and existing faculty and/or staff
- Bachelor’s degree in political science: emphasis in diplomatic negotiations
- HR operations manager, City of Rio Rancho
- Practice emphasizes all aspects of HR operations, compensation and classification, and HR budget
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on numerous HR topics
- Bachelor’s degree in English: Professional Writing
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|About The Provider:
||Lorman Education Services has provided educational seminars and online training for professionals since 1987.
Since then, we've kept thousands of professionals in the United States and internationally current on the most pressing topics in a rapidly changing marketplace of ideas. Like you, we understand the need for concise, accurate information.
That understanding underlies each Lorman course, presenting the latest information on the laws and regulations critical to your organization's successful daily operations.
Moreover, each course receives our painstaking attention to be certain both the faculty and participants receive the individual attention necessary to achieve maximum benefit from the materials.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
How To Properly Complete A Form I-9
Workplace Investigations 101: The Basics For Conducting Workplace Investigations
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Employee Handbook Updates for 2017: How To Ensure Legal Compliance And Avoid Liability
PTO Plan Or Traditional Vacation And Sick Time? The Pros and Cons Of A Paid-Time-Off Plan
Pre-Employment Screening: Can I Ask That Question?
Agile Basics For HR
Strategic HR Basics: A Practical Approach To Working More Strategically In HR
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Basics Of Affirmative Action Planning
How To Identify And Investigate Claims Of Bullying
How To Change The Perception Of The HR Department
The Essentials Of HR Law
FMLA Training &Certification Program
ADA Training &Certification Program