Skip Tracing and Locating Assets Techniques
|Date / Time:
Learn proven strategies for tracking down subjects and uncovering their assets.
Patrick McPherson, a licensed private investigator with over a decade of skip trace and asset location experience, will teach you how to use the best free and proprietary data bases to locate people and assets.
This webinar is perfect for anyone who wants to learn various methods of skip tracing/asset recovery or for anybody who wants a greater understanding of what they can expect when they hire a professional investigator or skip tracer. He will reveal his search methods and talk about strategies for locating people and assets.
Before We Try to Locate Anything We Need to ...
How to Locate a Person or Company
- Understand the State and Federal Law/Regulations Associated With Skip Tracing and Asset Searches
- GrammLeachBliley Act
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- Review Laws in Your State
- Look at the Skip Trace/Asset Search Tools Available
- Free Tools Available
- Proprietary Data Bases
- Decide If the Whole Process Is Worth Your Time
- What to Ask When Hiring a Pro
How to Locate Assets
- Locate a Person
- Start From That Last Point You Had Solid Information and Work Forward
- Look for People Who May Help or Support Your Skip Like Parents, Spouse, etc.
- Use Information Connected to the Subject Like a Cell Phone Number or Email Address
- Locate a Company
- Start With Secretary of State
- Verify at State/Federal Licensing
- Look for Agents or Officers
- Reverse Website Address (Who is Search)
- Know When to Stop Looking
- Evaluate Your Time and Expenses vs. the Ability to Collect
- Put Together All of the Pieces You Found and Determine Your Subject's Picture
About The Presenter
- Look at Liabilities Before You Look for Assets on a Person or Company
- Bankruptcy Filings
- Open Litigation/Judgments
- State/Federal Tax Liens; UCC Filings
- Locating Hard Assets
- Understand the Time and Cost It Takes to Seize a Hard Asset
- Vehicles; Real Estate
- Liquid Assets
- Bank Accounts; Employment
- Receivables; Stocks and Other Investments
- Fraudulent Transfer of Assets
- What to Look for; Badges of Fraud
- Creative Ways to Locate Assets
- Worked with local police agencies, F.B.I. and D.E.A. on criminal cases resulting in prosecution
- Obtained a private investigator licenses in both Minnesota and Wisconsin
- Located more than 3,500 debtors/witnesses for service of process
- Conducted more than 2,500 pre and post judgment asset searches ranging from judgments of $1,500.00 to $23 million dollars
- Has more than 30,000 hours of private investigation experience
- Has been cited as an expert witness in mortgage fraud cases
- Received the 2012 Every Day Hero award from Thomsen Reuters for outstanding work conducting asset searches
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|About The Provider:
||Lorman Education Services has provided educational seminars and online training for professionals since 1987.
Since then, we've kept thousands of professionals in the United States and internationally current on the most pressing topics in a rapidly changing marketplace of ideas. Like you, we understand the need for concise, accurate information.
That understanding underlies each Lorman course, presenting the latest information on the laws and regulations critical to your organization's successful daily operations.
Moreover, each course receives our painstaking attention to be certain both the faculty and participants receive the individual attention necessary to achieve maximum benefit from the materials.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Serious Complaint or Employee Drama?
How To Stop Toxic Employees From Side-Tracking Your Company
Guidelines For Taxing Gifts, Awards, &Other Fringe Benefits
How To Supervise Employees Who Don′t Get Along
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Workers′ Comp 101: The Whats, Whens, And Whys
Agile Basics For HR
Motivate Or Terminate
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Advanced Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Payroll Records: What To Keep, What To Toss
How To Coach Up Or Counsel Out Problem Employees
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Strategic HR Leadership Certificate Program
Certificate In Essentials Of Human Resource Management Seminar
Certificate In Employee Relations Law Seminar