How to Build and Maintain an Effective Leadership Program
|Date / Time:
Good leaders engage their team and support them in order to reach their goals. They inspire and empower them and, as a result, create confident enthusiastic teams that are motivated and productive.
Leadership and management skills are the foundation of any successful business. This topic discusses how to establish and implement systems that promote effective leadership by managers and supervisors.
Importance of Leadership Strategy
- Definition and Principles of Leadership
- Leadership Models
- Examples of Leaders
Implementing and Maintaining an Effective Leadership Program
- Vision, Mission, Style and Values
- Preparing for Leadership – What It Takes to Lead
- Challenges and Competencies
Key Components of Effective Leadership Relationships
- Developing an Appropriate and Effective Organizational Environment
- Defining the Process, Goals and Action Plan
- Networking and Collaboration in Leadership
About The Presenter
- Defining the Roles of Managers in Developing Effective Leadership Relationships
- Developing Successful Leaders at All Levels
- Tips for Effective Supervisory Relationships
- Founder and president of Organizational Solutions, a human capital and employee benefits consultancy helping businesses implement programs that increase performance, efficiency and profitability
- More than 20 years of experience in the HR field, including workforce planning, talent management, organizational development, change management, performance management and employee relations
- Conducts leadership, team building and employee training programs designed to improve employee satisfaction and organizational performance
- Held positions in large, midsize and small corporations including heading their HR departments
- A licensed life, health and accident insurance broker, regularly conducts seminars on developments and trends in the health insurance industry and advises clients on benefit plan design
- Sat on the corporate board of non profits including the American Heart Association and the NAMC
- B.S. degree in business, management and finance
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|About The Provider:
||Lorman Education Services has provided educational seminars and online training for professionals since 1987.
Since then, we've kept thousands of professionals in the United States and internationally current on the most pressing topics in a rapidly changing marketplace of ideas. Like you, we understand the need for concise, accurate information.
That understanding underlies each Lorman course, presenting the latest information on the laws and regulations critical to your organization's successful daily operations.
Moreover, each course receives our painstaking attention to be certain both the faculty and participants receive the individual attention necessary to achieve maximum benefit from the materials.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Serious Complaint or Employee Drama?
Guidelines For Taxing Gifts, Awards, &Other Fringe Benefits
How To Supervise Employees Who Don′t Get Along
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Workers′ Comp 101: The Whats, Whens, And Whys
How To Stop Toxic Employees From Side-Tracking Your Company
Agile Basics For HR
Motivate Or Terminate
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Advanced Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Payroll Records: What To Keep, What To Toss
How To Coach Up Or Counsel Out Problem Employees
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Strategic HR Leadership Certificate Program
Certificate In Essentials Of Human Resource Management Seminar
Certificate In Employee Relations Law Seminar