Identifying Low Employee Morale and Mitigating Negative Impacts to Your Bottom Line
|Date / Time:
The words managers speak to employees are powerful. They can either destroy employee morale or build them up.
For coaching to be effective, the leader, the follower, and the situation must all be aligned. Although there is not a "best-in-class" management style that can be applied unilaterally to all situations, leaning too heavily on any one style will eventually lead to lost sales, poor customer service, and ineffective management.
Effective leaders use a variety of techniques, and they know how and when to choose the most appropriate style for the given situation. This webinar helps the people responsible for building employee engagement programs and employees better understand how their actions can negatively affect morale and cause performance issues. Identify strategies to overcome challenging situations at work and improve working relationships.
- Unrealized Expectations
- Not Challenging
Why Employees Quit?
- What Do Managers Want?
- What Do Employees Want?
12 Morale Killers
- Harmful Bosses
- Damaging Leaders
- No Upward Mobility
Becoming a Boss-Some Leader
- Discuss the Whys
- Employee's Takeaways
- Manager's Takeaways
About The Presenter
- Build a Strong Culture
- Build Strong Working Relationships
- Focus on the Individual
- Renowned author of the leadership book, When Bosses Go Wild: Preventing Employee Morale Knockouts; the book focuses on improving the work experience for both managers and employees by highlighting key techniques to keep the workforce engaged
- Over his 25 year career, he has held such positions as training manager, internal audit manager, district manager and college professor
- Recognized expert at developing and implementing highly effective training programs, including his current employer’s “university” program
- Designed reference materials for an ERP system conversion, and developed extensive professional expertise in team building and employee engagement
- Two-time recipient of Pizza Hut’s All-Star Award and awarded the CEO Award at Extended Stay America as the Best Team Builder
- Spent his career improving operational workflows and understanding how managers and employees can resolve conflict to increase sales and service
- M.B.A. degree, University of Redlands; B.S. degree in hotel and restaurant management, Cal Poly Pomona
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|About The Provider:
||Lorman Education Services has provided educational seminars and online training for professionals since 1987.
Since then, we've kept thousands of professionals in the United States and internationally current on the most pressing topics in a rapidly changing marketplace of ideas. Like you, we understand the need for concise, accurate information.
That understanding underlies each Lorman course, presenting the latest information on the laws and regulations critical to your organization's successful daily operations.
Moreover, each course receives our painstaking attention to be certain both the faculty and participants receive the individual attention necessary to achieve maximum benefit from the materials.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Reasonable Accommodation - Impairment
Garnishments, Child Support Orders and Other Levies
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
How To Write Clear, Concise, And Compliant Job Descriptions
How To Drive HR Strategy
How To Get Your Managers To Cooperate With HR
Dealing with Difficult People
HR′s Guide To Medical Marijuana In The Workplace
Personnel Records: What To Keep, What To Toss
Creative - And Free - Ways To Use LinkedIn As A Recruiting Tool
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Basics Of OSHA Recordkeeping
IRS Rules For Travel Pay
IRS Rules For Work Visas
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
How to Supervise People Seminar