Advanced Records Retention
|Date / Time:
As the amount of data and records increases exponentially, organizations are struggling to manage the data not only to stay compliant, but also to avoid huge litigation costs and possible sanctions for the disposition or disclosure of personally identifiable data.
This webinar will teach you how to create a legally defensible records retention program as the first line of defense in the event of an audit, litigation or other inquiries. You will also receive a retention schedule template for Human Resources and Tax records.
Foundational Blocks of a Sound Records Retention Program
Steps Necessary to Build a Records Retention Schedule (RRS)
- Discussion of the Generally Accepted Recordkeeping Principles
- Building Blocks Needed for a Sound Records and Information Management Program
- The Landscape of Data That Needs to Be Governed With a Records Retention Program
- The Regulatory Requirements Applicable to a Retention Program
How to Apply the RRS to Electronic Data
- Explanation of the Role of the RRS
- Key Considerations in Developing the RRS
- Steps Needed to Take the RRS to Final
About The Presenter
- Discussion of Key Metrics Driving the Need to Manage the Data
- Introduction of the Information Lifecycle Model (ILM)
- Best Practices for Marrying the ILM With the RRS
John J. Isaza, Esq., FAI
- Partner, Records and Information Governance, at Rimon, PC
- One of the world’s foremost experts in the field; he has developed information governance and records retention programs for some of the most highly regulated Global 1000 companies
- Co-wrote, 7 Steps for Legal Holds of ESI & Other Documents; a contributing writer to the ABA’s Internet Law for the Business Lawyer, 2nd Edition; and a recipient of ARMA’s Britt Literary Award as well as the designation of Fellow of ARMA International
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|About The Provider:
||Lorman Education Services has provided educational seminars and online training for professionals since 1987.
Since then, we've kept thousands of professionals in the United States and internationally current on the most pressing topics in a rapidly changing marketplace of ideas. Like you, we understand the need for concise, accurate information.
That understanding underlies each Lorman course, presenting the latest information on the laws and regulations critical to your organization's successful daily operations.
Moreover, each course receives our painstaking attention to be certain both the faculty and participants receive the individual attention necessary to achieve maximum benefit from the materials.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Serious Complaint or Employee Drama?
How To Stop Toxic Employees From Side-Tracking Your Company
Guidelines For Taxing Gifts, Awards, &Other Fringe Benefits
How To Supervise Employees Who Don′t Get Along
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Workers′ Comp 101: The Whats, Whens, And Whys
Agile Basics For HR
Motivate Or Terminate
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Advanced Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Payroll Records: What To Keep, What To Toss
How To Coach Up Or Counsel Out Problem Employees
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Strategic HR Leadership Certificate Program
Certificate In Essentials Of Human Resource Management Seminar
Certificate In Employee Relations Law Seminar