How to Keep Your New Hire Exceeding Expectations
|Date / Time:
If preserving and enhancing new employee performance to obtain your organization's mission is important to you then "How to Keep Your New Hire Exceeding Expectations" will help you create immediate steps to create a new employee orientation to help in both the productivity and retention of new employees.
Smoothly transition new employees to ensure they are comfortable, motivated and ready to work. You will be provided with the basic concepts of a successful orientation program and the practices in implementing an orientation program to get new people up to speed faster, have better alignment between what they do and what the organization needs them to do and lower turnover rates.
Learn tips, techniques and strategies for addressing everything new staff members need to transition smoothly into a new job. This understanding empowers participants to translate their strategy into actions that can be measured and monitored.
About The Presenter
- Guiding Principles of Employee Orientation
- Before the Employee Arrives
- First Day on the Job<
- Follow-on Activities
- Supervisor Checklist
- Principal of Cheryl Grazier Consulting LLC with more than 20 years of business experience in both the public and private sector as a trusted advisor in the areas of culture change, strategy implementation, program management, team and leadership development
- Worked in a variety of industries, including communications, government agencies, governmental contracting and real estate
- Passionate about developing people skills and leadership capabilities for individuals; specializes in exposing people's hidden aptitudes and talents, which enables those individuals to develop their known and recently found strengths and abilities; most obvious qualities are her energy, compassion, inspiration, creativity, resourcefulness, enthusiasm and passion about everything she does
- Never satisfied with the “that’s the way we’ve always done it” approach, she creates an atmosphere of innovation during her presentations
- Presents outstanding programs in the areas of leadership development, interpersonal communication skills, conflict management, performance management and conduct issues, and change management
- Holds several industry certifications including MBTI, DiSC, and FIRO-B; also licensed as a Real Estate Broker in both Missouri and Florida, and holds a Real Estate Instructors License in the State of Florida
- MSID degree, Walden University; MPA degree, University of Missouri, Columbia
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|About The Provider:
||Lorman Education Services has provided educational seminars and online training for professionals since 1987.
Since then, we've kept thousands of professionals in the United States and internationally current on the most pressing topics in a rapidly changing marketplace of ideas. Like you, we understand the need for concise, accurate information.
That understanding underlies each Lorman course, presenting the latest information on the laws and regulations critical to your organization's successful daily operations.
Moreover, each course receives our painstaking attention to be certain both the faculty and participants receive the individual attention necessary to achieve maximum benefit from the materials.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Workplace Investigations 101: The Basics For Conducting Workplace Investigations
Employee Handbooks: 2017 Issues
How To Change The Perception Of The HR Department
How To Communicate Assertively To Exude Confidence And Competence
Year End Legislative &Tax Changes In Payroll
Payroll Records: What To Keep, What To Toss
PTO Plan Or Traditional Vacation And Sick Time? The Pros and Cons Of A Paid-Time-Off Plan
Motivate Or Terminate
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Agile Basics For HR
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
The Essentials Of HR Law
FMLA Training &Certification Program
Certified Payroll Manager
Fundamentals Of Form W-2 &Form W-4 Processing